CAR HIRE

CAR HIRE

Posted by SHOEY657 
CAR HIRE
May 17, 2007 12:22PM
U sually hire cars from holidays autos which is easy when you arrive at thessolonika airport but i have noticed that auto europe do good deals especially if you only want to hire the car for a few days does anybody have experience of this company, what is it like to collect the car from the airport??

Phil
Re: CAR HIRE
May 17, 2007 04:27PM
Best / cheapest firm we have found is economy cars, these guys meet you at the arrivals terminal car's are not brand new but are fine, we have never had a problem with them over the last 5 years.
Click on the advert on the home page.
regards
Phil.
D&A
May 17, 2007 07:11PM
Usually use Economy Car Rentals, but are using auto-europe at the begining of June. The car is actually with Europcar, who have a desk at the airport & their cars are normally fairly new.

Will let you know how it goes....

Dani.
May 18, 2007 04:35PM
We used Economy Car Rentals for the third time. Was in November last year. Car was terrible, dirty old, tatty and smelt of tobacco. So, when we went in March we used Avis. Just a note.
May 18, 2007 04:47PM
Next time try 'Kriopiig Cars' !!
Only new, clean and cheaper cars than any of the above companies and not only !!
www.kriopigi.net
Sakis
May 21, 2007 09:10AM
Thanks everyone for your comments. I think sometimes it is hard to recommend or give companies bad comments as you can be lucky with anything, I hired a car last year and it was not up to the standards i would expect, so i started using holidays autos who are good but auto-europe seem to be more competetive now. It would be good Dani if you let me know how you get on with auto-europe though my wife needs to hire a car mid june so i might go ahead and book it, i just wanted to check how you picked up the car at the airport which you have answered thanks.

Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login