anyone else flying out on thursday from birmingham?

Posted by claire81 
May 12, 2007 10:42AM
if so see ya on the plane, so excited, its my first time in Halkidiki
Re: anyone else flying out on thursday from birmingham?
May 13, 2007 12:31AM
Yes we are, my wife and I have been going to Hanioti for 16 years love it ! Have to go twice a year at least. You go once and it will always call you back. Just like going to the WOLVES wembley here we come. Sorry if thats not your team.
May 13, 2007 07:31AM
haha to Wolves! I am a leicester fan, so no more as we have had a crap season! See you on the plane!
May 13, 2007 09:30PM
Hi
Come on you WOLVES!!!!!!!
We are from Walsall and fly out from Birmingham on 7th June to Polichrono.
How can you be leaving at such a crucial point in the season.?????
If you are away for the final and wolves are in it, have a great day/night and don't forget your shirt!!!!!
Wear it with Pride whatever happens.

Have a great holiday.
Best wishes
Jeanette and Andy.
Forever Gold and Black
May 14, 2007 05:37AM
we are yipee cant wait now, weather looks gorgeous too.
May 14, 2007 11:53AM
Holiday has been booked so we are back on the 24 of May, Miss the play off final NO WAY! Just one super performance from Merlin Micks young Guns and Wembley HER WE COME ! Gold and Black till we DIE. Watch us put the Tesco carrier bags in the bin. Dingles and Proud of it.
May 14, 2007 12:29PM
Hi anyone going out soon please give a message to Lorna working in the Beer House near the square, tell her Joanne says check your emails .................... thankyou

May 14, 2007 04:54PM
Are you the Joanne who was at the amethestos ?
May 15, 2007 07:07PM
sounds like the weather is fab!
May 16, 2007 10:02AM
Yes and the Wolves are ready to take on Derby at wembley, Just a small job to do tonight.Sunshine all the way We are flying out with First Choice Airways.
May 16, 2007 11:40AM
Hi alanapp,
have to agree about those sh***y supermarket carriers, only one place they deserve to go and you named it!!!
Hubby and father in law are at game tonight, I shall be watching on telly with quite a few beers!!!!
Whether celebrating or drowning my sorrows they have done us proud this season but i still think we are going to wembley and you know which one usually comes out the winner between the wolves and the rams, it ain't them in black and white thats for sure.
All the best
Jeanette.
May 16, 2007 02:38PM
Tonight at Molineux to see the match on the big screen, 0700 in the morning on the plane to Hanioti, back 24, 28 th to go to Wembly for play off final. Can it get any better? COME ON YOU WOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login