Bar Person Wanted

Bar Person Wanted

Posted by Nostoshelen 
Bar Person Wanted
April 30, 2007 01:34PM
We are looking for a bar person to work the summer season. Our hotel is called Nostos we are 5 minutes outside Kallithea. We need someone with bar experiance, Friendly personallity, hard working and happy with long hours, english speaking (A little greek would be a plus). Accomadation can be provided if needed. We work with Thomson holiday and independent travelers. Please e-mail direct at nostos1@otenet.gr
Re: Bar Person Wanted
May 06, 2007 06:50PM
Hi,it`s mike from hanioti,can`t believe i bumped into you in thess, at ikea, i`ve had some cards printed and i`d drop some off but i cannot find your hotel????i`d like to come round for a beer sometime..can you give us all some directions please.. hope your full up already..regards mike
Re: Bar Person Wanted
May 07, 2007 03:11PM
We are just outside Kallithea on the old road from Kallithea to Afitos we are five minutes from Massoutis super market. We wish everyone a good summer.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA