GOOD FOOD IN POLYCHRONO,COCKNEY CAFE.

Posted by coolcupid69 
April 29, 2007 07:42PM
YES your going to GREECE but not everyone likes GREEK FOOD or you might have children that are a bit fussy with food SO CALL INTO the COCKNEY CAFE BAR RESTAURANT, ENGLISH FOOD AT ITS BEST ( often copyed by the locals but never MATCHED )
FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST or try the BELLY BUSTER,
I dare you to have a MIX GRILL ( if you eat it all you are a greedy pig ) only joking enjoy your food and have a fantastic holiday hope to see you there, call in and see us MAL,JOHN,& STEVE .
Re: GOOD FOOD IN POLYCHRONO,COCKNEY CAFE.
April 29, 2007 08:26PM
Now you see i dont want to sound vindictive here...... everyone to their own choice

1) why go all the way to a foriegn country to eat what you eat at home.
its like going to a chinese and ordering T-Bone steak n chips.

2) whats wrong with toast, honey and yogurt my 2 yr old loves it(guess im lucky there ).

anyway hope your store gets lots of custom , might drop in for coffee when we visit polychrono lol

yamas Jeff
Re: GOOD FOOD IN POLYCHRONO,COCKNEY CAFE.
May 01, 2007 02:14PM
I have to say that I also enjoy greek food on holiday, but the Cockney Cafe is a place you must visit at least once for one of their fantastic breakfasts, or any of the meals. You will get a great welcome and delicious food. We were looked after really well last year especially on the morning of our flight home when we arrived a little early! We'll be visiting again this year!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login