Hanoiti

Hanoiti

Posted by idakristine 
Hanoiti
April 29, 2007 10:08AM
Me and my boyfriend are going to Hanoiti in July. Are there any great attractions or trips that anoyone can recommend? Is the beach nice?
Re: Hanoiti
April 29, 2007 12:13PM
town is nice lots of tavernas/shops beautiful at night when street artists and sellers are out.

beach nice

weather nice and HOT

trips ask in town dont go on reps outings they are tooooo expensive
book through local travel agents

and Water Park is waste of money so dont bother with that.

have a great time

Jeff

April 29, 2007 07:19PM
JEFF IS RIGHT ABOUT HANIOTI its a very nice place BUT HE IS NOT RIGHT ABOUT THE TRIPS ! yes you can book in the local shops there BUT A BIG BUT you are not coverd by insurance all HOLIDAY COMPANYS HAVE PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE should anything go wrong plus you might end up on an excursion full off different nationalities and not understand the guid, if the trip should get cancelled they do not come round and tell you REPS DO and most trips will have a REP come along with you should you need help , and yes JEFF i am an EX REP
April 29, 2007 08:12PM
I agree with Jeff, book with local tour companies. We no longer do tours as we have been going for thirty years, but when family and friends come over and go on tours we book through local companies. There is an English speaking guide on most, just enquire first. And they do have insurance, at least the ones we have used do.
April 29, 2007 08:17PM
I thank you

tips hat and toodles off to make greek coffee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login