HELP!!!!!

HELP!!!!!

Posted by Kerry 
HELP!!!!!
April 24, 2007 01:34PM
Can anyone help me find a room to rent?As a very frequent visitor to Halkidiki i never book package holidays,always a flight then rent somewhere when i get there unfortunately the room i normally rent has been let out & now i'm struggleing to find another for the right price(i'm a solo traveller)I'm looking for somewhere in Kriopigi,not bothered about a palace,so long as it's got a bed & a shower i'm happy,above a shop or bar,up in the village i really don't care as long as it's reasonably priced,any help appreciated as i fly out on the 14th May & at this rate i'll be sleeping in a box on the beach!!!!!smiling smiley

smiling smiley
Re: HELP!!!!!
April 24, 2007 04:02PM
Awwww!!! Feel so sorry for you!!!!!! Didums etc.....
Serves you right for going away and I'm not. I have a tnet that you can borrow if you want to stay on the camping!!!
April 24, 2007 04:05PM
Haha yeah thanks,not sure surfer babe is quite my look!!!!!!!!Mind you,it's a possibility at this rate smiling smiley

smiling smiley
April 24, 2007 04:25PM
So there you are Kerry ! Did you get my email? Thought you were staying at Debs? I know places to stay, but they are all on the other side of the peninsula so not much use for you. Sorry. Sure you will find somewhere. Email me if you get time.
Jane
Re: you ll not be sleeping the beach!!!!!
April 25, 2007 09:02AM
you ll not be sleeping on the beach!!!!!

Hi Kerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a nice flat at Kriopigi's center, with all the facilities you need, near by the church .
They want only 250 euros for the 2 weeks.
If you want e-maik me and I 'll book it for you.
lol
Sakis

PS 1
As this is my first post for the 2007 season, I would like to wish to everyone at this forum, members and visitors every happiness and a great summer in Halkidiki !!!

ps 2. hi cheryl !!!!!
April 25, 2007 04:49PM
SAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!How you doing?Yes please,well i'm still looking but if you could ask for it to be kept clear until the weekend when i will give you a definate answer but sounds great!!!!!!Where exactly from the church is it?Lost your personal email address(i'm such a flake haha)You're an angel xxx

smiling smiley
April 25, 2007 06:39PM
hello too Sakis!

Glad you could help out Kerry. She'd make the place look so untidy if she had to lie about on the streets for two weeks!!!

Cheryl xxx
April 26, 2007 07:15AM
Done !!!
I asked him to keep it.
This flat is near the church, on the way to Kassandrino on the right side of the road.
You can get my e-mail on, www.kriopigi.net
Regards
Sakis
xxxxx

May 06, 2007 07:42PM
Sakis sorry not been back to you,i've been poorly! I'm sorted for somewhere to stay,sorry to mess you about & i really appreciate you looking for me,i understand Andy has been looking for somewhere to stay so maybe he could use the flat.See you soon,only 1 week to go(sorry Cheryl!!!!smiling smiley)xxx

smiling smiley
May 07, 2007 06:54AM
ok luv.
lol
vodka please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 07, 2007 06:20PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm vodka smiling smiley bring it on by the bucketload!!!!Got any stuffed peppers?!?!?

smiling smiley
May 08, 2007 10:03AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login