Cockney Cafe Polychrono

Cockney Cafe Polychrono

Posted by coolcupid69 
Cockney Cafe Polychrono
April 23, 2007 09:13PM
Hi every one going to HALKIDIKI THIS YEAR 2007 if you are staying at Kriopigi, Hanioti, Pefkohori, or in Polychrono, if you want a fantastic meal be it BREAKFAST , LUNCH OR EVENING meal then look no further than the COCKNEY CAFE POLYCHRONO apart from the food being fantastic you will have a good time as well, night time Quiz,Bingo,Karaoki,NOT just for FOOD its a fantastic BAR as well come and drink in a brillient atmospher, the team there are superb the owner Marilyn & John will make you all welcome, and the staff member YORKSHIRE BOY STEVE just waiting for all you single women ask for him by name allways willing to oblige,highly recomended A++++++
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE STEVE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sim
Re: Cockney Cafe Polychrono
May 08, 2007 10:00PM
Hi Steve.

I lived in Poli a few years ago and used to go to the Cockney Cafe with my friend Claire. The ladies used to ask for Jon then so it looks like theres a new man in town! We were Thomson reps but I don't think you were there then. Tell Maz I said hello if she remembers me.

Simone :-)
May 09, 2007 10:19AM
Steve are you the rep from the Fanis apartments 2years ago.
May 09, 2007 02:53PM
Hey

No, me and Sim were Thomson Reps, I worked at the Rodi, Anthi and Halkidiki Palace and Sim worked at Villa Panorama and The Sun hotel.

We were often n the Cockney Cafe, there was a guy called steve helping out there then but not sure if you are the same Steve.

Hey Sim

How you doing hon? Good I hope.

Take care all and hope all have had a good start to the season, even though it's only a week in.

xxxxx
May 18, 2007 09:17PM
Hi there sorry no but i think i know the Steve you mean did he work for First Choice ?
May 18, 2007 09:24PM
Hi Simone yes i do know you i was the rep for Golden Sun that year , i am sat in Marilyns house right now she say`s hello it`s the 18th May we are flying out this Sunday the 20th May if you are around come down and see us, Steve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login