Hotel Magdalena, pefkohori

Posted by clarkeb 
April 23, 2007 08:50PM
Hi

does anyone know if Mona Lisa still works in Hotel Magdalena in Pefkohori, i used to visit there a few years ago and lost touch, would love to know about Mona Lisa as she was great!
Re: Hotel Magdalena, pefkohori
April 29, 2007 06:49PM
HI if its the Lisa that i know that worked there as barmaid she did still work ther last season but she was having a baby at the end of 2006, But i am sure you will be able to get intouch with her if you go into the bar and just ask for her as she lives out there . hope this helps STEVE ex Olympic rep
May 02, 2007 07:17AM
yeah i meant lisa, it is just she had a nickname years ago, i wont' be going there for a while as i have had a baby, but if anyone sees her can you remember Betsy to her, she will remember me. cheers
May 03, 2007 05:31PM
Hi There

My best friend, Ian, married Lisa 2 years ago and we are in regular touch. We go every year. We will pass your best wishes to her and tell her about this message.

Alan
May 08, 2007 08:08PM
cheers alan,

i appreciate that, if you could let her know i got married too this year to nigel , she will remember him and our daughter is 1 and a half today, so big kisses to her and congrats on getting married.
regards
May 11, 2007 09:34AM
she works in hotel AEOLLOS just come back from there yeaterday 10th may
May 16, 2007 09:47PM
cheers

was she there with her baby and husband, she is so lovely i have known her since 2002 but lost touch in 2003. how was she?

betsy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login