Looking for Studio in Afitos and Transfer from Airport

Posted by ray 
ray
April 05, 2007 02:39PM
Hello everybody

after two times spending in Afitos in 2003 and 2005 now we try to organize the Travel by our own.

We booked a flight from 24.5 in the morning till 27.5 late evening.

Last time we were in Afitos, we looked at some nice cheap Appartements near the village with a beauyifull view to the see. Is ther anybody who can tell us webpages of Appartements in Afitos or send us photos of nice studio´s ? maybe an mail-adress too.

Thanks for that

i saw in this forum that some Taxidrivers are here too. How much is the price for the way from airport to Afitos?

Thanks a lot

Ray

Re: Looking for Studio in Afitos and Transfer from Airport
April 05, 2007 03:48PM
Ray,

In a couple of days an online taxi booking system will be available. As soon as it is ready I will post the address.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
April 09, 2007 10:58PM
Hello.
My name is vasilis and i have taxi in Afitos.
The price from the airport to afitos is 60 euros.
For more informations you can visit my website. www.taxihalkidiki.eu

Also the best small hotels in afitos is achtis hotel (www.achtishotel.com) and nostos hotel (www.nostoshotel.gr)
Very good services and prices...

Vasilis
taxidriver
afitos halkidiki

www.taxihalkidiki.eu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2007 11:01PM by taxihalkidiki.
April 10, 2007 09:28AM
Hi Ray

If you only travelling to afitos for a few days it may be cheaper to hire a car, the drive is very easy it is a direct route and should only take you 1 hour 15 minutes at the most. You register for the car at the airport then jump on a minibus to the car compound which is only a short drive away. though i know of people that use Vasilis and he has a very good reputation. There are many nice apartments or hotels in afitos, when i was over to halkidiki recently i viewed the nostos thought it is outside afitos the position overlooking the sea is beautiful. You can book this hotel direct but the website does not give this small hotel justice. Opposite where i have got my apartment is the aegean blue, sorry i am unsure of the website a fantastic position overlooking the sea. I have heard the achtis hotel is also very nice it is a new hotel though it is not situated directly overlooking the sea.
i hope you sort your stay in afitos out.

Phil
ray
April 10, 2007 10:03AM
hi shoey

i´ve look to the achtishotel in holidaycheck.de but the statements are not fine. The nostos is too much outside. I don´t need a hotel too, because i don´t need a pool and a bar, because there a so many lovely places, Restaurants and places on the beach in afitos. Generally i try to get an private Appartement. Curiously there are no websides of appartements ( it´s so easy an cheap to get an 1 or 2 page webside ) Is it right or am i to stupid to find them ? :-)

Thanks for the hint of Car hire. i think it maybe an option - depending on the taxi-price ( i think the taxi is more than the Flight from germay ,-))

Ray

April 10, 2007 10:06AM
Ray,

did you check "Milos Apartments"?
www.halkidiki.com/milos/

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
ray
April 10, 2007 10:15AM
Hi Vasilis

Thanks for your information. Maybe i´ll contact you one or two weeks before going on the trip.
ray
ray
April 10, 2007 10:22AM
HI Nikos

thanks for your hint.

I´ll write an e-mail for asking the exact location in afitos and the option of seaview.

ray

ray
April 12, 2007 01:03PM
Hi shoey

i´ve found a webside of the agean blue ( [www.aegeanblueafitos.gr] ). It looks ok. Can you tell me something about the exact location? Is it near the center of Afitos or how far away. Is it on the top or down by the beach.

what about the cleanness an the staff?

Thanks
Ray
April 12, 2007 03:08PM
Hi Ray

It is actually opposite where i have an apartment it is on the top of the cliff, which i think is best as you don't have to walk up to the village for dinner, it is just outside the village which is good so it is a bit quieter around a few minutes walk to the centre. It is on the bottom road towards kalathea, but only on the outskirts of the village it is only at the start of the bend. If you send me your e-mail address to shoey@lambrettasx200.fsnet.co.uk i can send you a few pictures of the views from my apartment, your views in the aegean blue will be better. The studios look immaculate and the owners i have met seem very nice.

Regards

Phil
vm
April 20, 2007 05:11PM
Hi Ray.
I go to Afitos for quite a while. My suggestion is to contact a nice guy named Pantelis. He owns a place called "Milos Apartments" and the accommodation is OK there. Just write him a mail to milos@halkidiki.com saying that you have the contact from "Vlad from Romania" and that you met me on this forum. I am sure you will have a positive answer from him.
If you wish to have a view just click on the main page of this forum and than search for accommodation in Kassandra and than in Afitos where you can see his house.
Good luck mate !

April 21, 2007 03:44PM
Yasou

Dont ya just love this website and Forum smiling smiley)

Jeff Fourkas mad dog man
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login