Fanis Apts Polychrono

Fanis Apts Polychrono

Posted by clareyfairy 
Fanis Apts Polychrono
April 02, 2007 08:23PM
Hi!! Im going to Fanis apts in July with my boyfriend wondered if anyone had any pictures of the resort and/or apts. And also, may just be me seeing things but are the balconies private or all joined into one? Thank you!!! Very excited!!! xxx
Re: Fanis Apts Polychrono
April 03, 2007 10:03AM
Hi
We stayed at Fanis last year, it's in a beautiful spot and the owners are very welcoming, we had such a good time that we are going back again this July - we fly out on the 19th. The hotel is a lovely place to relax and there's plenty of places to eat and drink close by, though the hotel does great breakfasts and greek salads etc and the bar is very lively at night with the garden area all lit up.The balconies are private and the rooms are spacious.
We've been going to Greece for several years now and this is the nicest and friendliest place we've stayed, and the the most authentic, it's not full of English pubs!
If you want clubs though, you will need to get a taxi into Kalithea which is about 5mins away.
I'm sure you will have a great time - I will try to post some photos of the hotel on the site and will let you know when I've managed it.
Marie
April 03, 2007 10:56AM
Thank you so much i look forward to the photos! All i have heard is positive reviews on these apartments I am so excited!! xxx
April 03, 2007 09:44PM
Hi again
I've posted some photos of Polochrono, hope they give you an idea what it's like. The beach front is lined with restaurants and bars and at night the road is closed to traffic. There is also a village square with more restaurants and shops but we found Fanis such a great place to chill out that we didn't venture further than the seafront until the end of the second week. I hope you enjoy it!
Marie
April 04, 2007 09:04AM
hi sorry me again being really stupid but how do i find and view the photos?
April 04, 2007 09:19AM
Hi
Go the top of this page and click on Users' Photo Album and you will see them.
m
April 04, 2007 09:20AM
thank you just found them!! Thank you so much for your help!!! x
April 12, 2007 12:04PM
Im off to the Fanis in 5 weeks today and cant wait ill post on here when i get back and let you know what its like.
April 16, 2007 08:30PM
oh thank you very much!! Have a loevly holiday! x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login