EASTER IN HANIOTI

EASTER IN HANIOTI

Posted by Steve 
EASTER IN HANIOTI
April 01, 2007 10:02PM
ANYONE GOING FOR EASTER ? I KNOW THE WEATHER COULD BE DODGY BUT THE EXPERIENCE IS GREAT !!! FLYING OUT FROM MANCHESTER VIA GATWICK ON 4TH FOR 10 DAYS. STAYING WITH FRIENDS WHO OWN CENTRAL CAFE - ACTUALLY STAYING AT OUR FRIENDS DADS HOTEL THE "TAMBOS". BEEN GOING OUT EVERY YEAR FOR PAST 16 & LOVE IT WHATEVER THE WEATHER !. STEVE & SHERRILYN
Re: EASTER IN HANIOTI
April 02, 2007 04:33PM
Steve hope you dont mind me asking but what did you have to pay for flights. I live in Manchester and would love to go out for easter but have always been put off by the lack of flights from Manchester (can't be bothered to drive to London and back)
regards
Phil.
April 02, 2007 06:35PM
Hi Phil - you wont believe this but Wife and I return for £240 total (not each !!!) booked 9 months ago - flights come on line with BA about 9 months ahead - best way is to keep trying to book until dates are available - snap them up ( be aware Easter in Greece is often a different time than UK - this time same). Have booked flights to go back in Sept for 10 days via ebookers -manchester >Zurich > Thessalonika with swissair for £204 for both of us return (not each !!) did that I think around xmas......................Good luck Steve
April 02, 2007 08:25PM
Hi Phil Steve- Flying out onTues 3rd first time this early in year purchased appartment in polycrono last year and have to do a bit of work friends say its great over easter cant wait.
John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login