Posted by jeff 
sakis F.A.O Kezzy
March 28, 2007 07:36PM
kezzy

did you mean Sakis Rouvas to win the euro

i have his CD and play it loads in my car to remind me of GREECE

yamas

Jeff Fourkas mad dog man

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/03/2007 07:37PM by jeff.
Re: sakis F.A.O Kezzy
April 14, 2007 05:58PM
Yes i did mean Sakis Rouvas..........spend far too long going goggle eyed at his website lol!!!Which album have you got & have you seen the Sakis dolls???????Far too lifelike,hmmmmm not sure if that means that the company that makes them are very good or that Sakis looks like a walking talking Ken doll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

smiling smiley
April 15, 2007 07:34AM
hi kezzy

i got the 21ος ΑΚΑΤΑΛΛΗΛΟΣ album i only bought it for 1 track ANTEKA LOL

not seen sakis dolls but been told hes defo KENS MANwinking smiley

But who cares i like his music.

yamas

jeff
April 15, 2007 06:19PM
Yeah me too,i don't care either way........nothing wrong with looking lol!!!!....you can watch the vids on his site,the track you like has a pretty saucy video.........would never be shown over here!

smiling smiley
April 17, 2007 08:59PM
hi kezzy

thnks for info he he he will go look now

yamas jeff
May 08, 2007 09:10PM
Oh Kerry,
You've finally found another mad one. Don't pretend that you didn't have rude thoughts about the Sakis doll, i was on the other end of the phone line hearing you slobbering away. I know you've secretly bought one for me for my birthday too!!!!! (as a thank you for the tarkan pic!)
May 09, 2007 09:54AM
now then steady girls lol

12 days to fourka

May 09, 2007 04:31PM
How ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuude Cheryl luv!!!!smiling smiley!!! How could you possibly hear me slobbering over your own drooling n slurping???????????????buying you a bib with a drip tray for your birthday n keeping the dolls aaaaalllllllllll for myself hahahahahahahahaha luvs ya,speak soon!smiling smiley

Monday for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,can't wait! x

smiling smiley
May 09, 2007 07:28PM
hate you both!!! But just think of me packing up removal vans etc... whilst you're lying on beaches, supping cocktails etc... where would you rather be? Please don't answerxxxxxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login