Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by cheeky83 
Pefkohori
March 26, 2007 02:54PM
Hi I'm coming to pefkohori on may 3rd 2007 just wondered what the weather will be like and is there anywhere you can watch football on tv?? staying at ammon garden whats this place like?? thank you
Re: Pefkohori
March 26, 2007 04:20PM
Hey,

there is a great sports bar in pefkohori where they play all the football matches and also do great deals on drinks! another good restaurant i would advise is rialto.......amazing food!

Sam x
March 26, 2007 04:25PM
Hi Sam
thats brill thanks for that x
March 27, 2007 07:48AM
hi sam the best place for your football is mamos bar main and best bar in pef..on main round buy mini roundabout at taxi rank great bar with pool and internet he has a big screen outside and one inside with the aircon say hi to cristos and phillipa from alan in liverpool and i will see him in august thanks hopes this helps
March 27, 2007 12:12PM
Sam
Is there an atm in pefkohori and anywhere i can change up travellers cheques ?? x
March 27, 2007 12:37PM
hi

there's an atm in one of the garages on the main road through the village if my memory serves me right

with regards to changing travellers cheques, always do ours at the hotel ... usually a reasonable rate and no commission charges!

andy
March 27, 2007 03:38PM
what hotel did you stay at?? thanks for the other info really handy
March 27, 2007 04:35PM
hi there there is an atm machine opposite mamos bar on main road by the first mini roundabout hope this helps
March 27, 2007 04:46PM
thanks every little helps smiling smiley going on may3rd so hope weather gets better
March 27, 2007 07:44PM
hi we always stay at the aeollos usually the first couple of weeks in july and october

july for the glorius sunny weather (usually!) and october to chill with our friends in the resort

we're sat here wishng the time between now and july away ... can't wait!
March 27, 2007 08:33PM
Bet you cant wait im counting down already 5 weeks to go woo who ha ha first time going to halkidiki i'm anxiously looking at weather at mo hopefully it gets nice. do you go every year
March 27, 2007 10:01PM
Hey again,

I stayed at the Diana in pefkohori which was nice but i was disappointed about the swimming pool situation! You should deffinatly get a taxi down to hanioti for an evening in the square!

Sam x
March 28, 2007 07:53AM
sadly enough yes we do, 7th year in 2007 ... at least twice a year. love the place, could quite happily live out there full time!

though will be trying something a little different next year as we're off to the maldives for a week ... but back to greece of course later in the year!

March 28, 2007 12:16PM
so howmuch do things cost like a bottle of beer a single vodka and cok etc just trying to sort holiday money!! maldives very nice would love to go there enjoy
March 28, 2007 07:19PM
hi cheeky hope this helps
copy and paste

[www.doineedajacket.com]

they give snow out forthis week-end
but should start to warm up by the time you go im going to fourka 21st may

yamas

jeff
March 28, 2007 08:50PM
what a great site thank you. do you know some £ of things like a beer or water etc
March 29, 2007 02:43PM
If you drink at the beach front it was 6euro for a spirit and mixer last year and average 2euro for a lager,remember that local lagers are cheaper,especially if they are draught,double the price for bottled,cheaper further away from sea you go,hope this helps,food is very reasonable,if its cheap and cheerful you want,follow the locals,have a fab time,I got to wait til august for mine sad smiley
March 29, 2007 02:45PM
P.S. forgot to mention the spirits are definately not like our pub measures!!!!!! wer'e talking tumblers smiling smiley
March 29, 2007 05:07PM
is loli village in pefkohori?
March 29, 2007 05:33PM
Yes it is smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login