Hanioti Images (as requested)

Posted by Nic 
Nic
March 19, 2007 04:51PM
OK, as requested, I've been down to Hanioti today and taken some pictures. There are 13 new images in the gallery, all taken today (19th March).

Thanks,

Nic.

www.@#$%&.com
Re: Hanioti Images (as requested)
March 19, 2007 09:48PM
Hi nic thanks very much for the pictures i cant wait to get back there in august
March 19, 2007 10:48PM
Hi Nic

Has the supermarket on the main road in Hanioti been re opened since the fire?? we are there when the fire broke out in august and its good to see how it is today.

Nic
March 20, 2007 09:13AM
Hi,

Yes, the supermarket is open, has been for a while. Everythings back to normal.

Nic.
March 20, 2007 10:45AM

Hiya Nic

They are great, I'm really excited now only 11 weeks to go, I can picture myself on that beach and sat by one of the bars!!!!!!!

Take care, thanks for going to take the pics

Sarah x

Nic
March 20, 2007 11:00AM
Thanks...It's really hard work visiting these places....taking time out on the beach, stopping for a nice ice cold coffee....
Ha, who am I kidding...I love it!!!

Keep an eye out for loads more photos on here and on my site over the summer months!

Hopefully, people might buy some too....

Thanks again,

Nic!
March 20, 2007 02:09PM
Nic, thanks for those, they are great. Amazing how quickly it is all recovering.
March 24, 2007 06:02PM
Hi there
Imgoing to come to hanioti this june with my family.We are staying in Penny apartmens.Im just wondering how far is it from the beach?which supermarket is the best for shopping? thanks maja
March 25, 2007 12:52AM
hi Maja

As far as i can remeber the main super market is about 75 - 100 yards from the Penny on the main road, you will pass the super market just before the appartments. The beach is approx 200yds down from the penny appartments past the horseshoe bar down to stones bar then turn right and take one of the alley ways on the left that will take you to the beach i hope!!! once you reach the beach the sunbeds and umbrellas are to the left but the peaceful area is to the right.

Hope you have a fab time in june we are off there again for the 5th yr in auguast and cant wait.

Take care

Sian xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login