Things to see and do?

Things to see and do?

Posted by PhilCCFC 
Things to see and do?
March 08, 2007 10:57AM
We're going back for our second visit to Hanioti later on in the year, the last time we just stayed around Hanioti (2 year old in tow) and enjoyed the stay very much. Question is though, what trips are available from Hanioti, is it worth hiring a car for exploring further a field?

Ideas please people!
Re: Things to see and do?
March 08, 2007 01:20PM
Hi

I am going to Hanioti again in August, this will be our 5th visit, i personally think it is well worth hiring a car, last year we drove over to sithonia, visiting places like Neos Mamaras, Porto Carras and Sarti. You can drive around the Kassandra peninsular in a matter of hours. I have heared that the Water falls are worth a visit you can go there with Thomson, to drive there is approx 3hrs from Hanioti.

Where are you staying in Hanioti??
March 08, 2007 02:26PM
Hi, going out at the end of July beginning of August for my 40th!

We're staying in the Niriides having stayed in the Naias last time...loved the place and cannot wait to go back with 2 kids in tow, oh and the in Laws.
March 08, 2007 05:14PM
I didn't think I'd be able to make it this year but found and booked flights today with BA for less than £100 return each. Going for the 10th time end of August!! Sooo happy! Sunset cruise is a good one!
March 26, 2007 01:40PM
Thanks Shirley.

Is the sunset cruise suitable for little kids or is it a booze cruise?

Any more peeps? Surely there's more to do than hiring a car and a cruise...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/03/2007 01:41PM by PhilCCFC.
March 26, 2007 02:34PM
When I went it was dinner (of sorts) drinking and a musical duo, not suitable for little people. The sunshine cruise was also fun but that was a booze cruise. They get you dressing up and playing games etc..!
March 27, 2007 06:11PM
hey aphil there is alot of things you can do there !! you can book to go the water park which is by thessalonika !!!
which would be great fun for the kids !!!!!
also there is alot of trips which take you through the caves that would be interesting!!!!
April 05, 2007 08:53AM
Thanks Becky. I will hunt out the caves trip, the 5yo will love that...anything to make his voice heard!
April 05, 2007 03:27PM
What was the naias like when you stayed there? Me and my boyfriend are going in august for 2 weeks.
April 05, 2007 03:43PM
Spot on Jennifer. Really good sized rooms, the accom is nicely down a side road away from what little noise you get in Hanioti. Beach is very pebbly so get some beach shoes that are ok in the water.
April 08, 2007 08:36AM
Hia phil, just quick question is the naias at the pella beach end of the beach or the mini golf end? Went to hanioti 4 years ago with mum and brother but have decided to go back this with my boyfriend!
April 10, 2007 10:09AM
If you look out to sea then the Naias is to the far left of the beach, if that makes sense?
April 10, 2007 04:45PM
think so is that the square end?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login