new guy

new guy

Posted by robby 
new guy
January 27, 2007 12:14PM
hi, just a note to offer my services to anybody in the hanioti area, i`ve moved over here with my young family,i`m a joiner by trade fitting hundreds of windows, kitchens,doors,roofs, etc
i`ve also been working in the concrete business for a long time also,steel fixing , shuttering carpentry,etc, if you need any work or quotes give me a bell on this forum, i will post a number soon as i get one,
i love this place and my landlord owns a local builders merchant`s so most jobs can be sorted if not by me, i`ll try to put you in touch with someone who can,
hoping to build up a good reputation around here as it`s a lovely place to live,i`ll use mamos to keep in touch with you all, best regards mike
Re: new guy
January 28, 2007 12:18PM
Hi Mike

We have just a bought a house in Hanioti and will need some carpentry work done in mid March when we are out again.

Please can you let us have a phone number or email address when you have it & we will contact you.

Regards

Kim
February 02, 2007 06:24PM
hi, yes i`ve got a greek vodafone now so it`s 00306940850910
i`m based in hanioti but i`ll work anywhere in the palouri/pefkahori/kallithea areas or you can contact me thro email on mik.robby@virgin.net ,
look forward to it,

best regards mike
April 10, 2007 11:29AM
hi,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login