Rigas Hotel Afitos

Rigas Hotel Afitos

Posted by C & A 
Rigas Hotel Afitos
January 13, 2007 01:59PM
We were wondering if anybody knew if the rigas hotel in afitos is in any brochere or is it independant and if so does anybody know a website or e-mail address.
Re: Rigas Hotel Afitos
January 14, 2007 07:42PM
Hi stayed there a few times but years ago,can't find it in any brochures but the phone number for the hotel is 00302374091187 could be that they don't operate through british travel companies anymore as is the case with quite a few hotels in Halkidiki now but i'm sure you'd be able to rent from them direct x

smiling smiley
February 22, 2007 01:29PM
Hi
as far as I know it's not in any Brochures yet. They renovated it last year and there is a internet site:
www.rigas-hotel.gr./main.html Click on the English flag, I sent them an email and was able to book my holiday. Check out the pictures, it looks so good.
Bouff
February 10, 2008 01:56PM
Anybody stayed at the Rigas Hotel in 2007? Is it what was Rigas apartments or is that somewhere different?

Any knowledge would be appreciated.

Thanks
February 11, 2008 04:32PM
Hi

We stayed at Rigas June 2007, it was fantastic. It used to be apartments but they refurbished the whole place to a 4* Hotel...Dreamy with still the best views. Was so good we've booked again for this summer. You have to book direct on their website as they're not with Thompsons anymore. www.rigas-hotel.gr./main.html Click on the English flag.
Enjoy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login