Bar On the Beach

Bar On the Beach

Posted by Sarah L 
Bar On the Beach
January 03, 2007 10:25AM
Hi

I going to Hanioti in June this year, and I've been reading about a Bar that apparently by the beach and they have candles and the tables and lights shining onto the sea - is there such a bar and if so does anyone know what its called and where it is?

Thanx
Sarah x

Re: Bar On the Beach
January 03, 2007 01:27PM
Hi Sarah.

I have been to hanioti the last four years and have booked again for this August, there is a bar by the beach if its the one im thinking of its not far from the church, if you stand looking at the beach with the church to your left handside the bar will be infront of you. where are you staying in Hanioti??
January 03, 2007 02:29PM
Yes there is such a bar.Think it's a 24hr one too now & they definately used to do the candle thing but not so sure now as i haven't stayed in Hanioti for a while but just walk along the sea front,you can't miss it.

smiling smiley
January 05, 2007 04:34PM
If I remember rightly the beach bar was badly damaged by fire, I will try and find out for you,still hibernating at the moment smiling smiley
January 05, 2007 05:23PM
It wasn't this one that was badly damaged by the fire, it was the one further along by the Lesse and Hanioti Village Hotels.
January 05, 2007 08:09PM
Whichever it may of been, hopefully they will all be good as new for the start of season.
January 09, 2007 02:48PM

The bar is called Bahalo or something like that. Its the one near the church on the beach, open 24 hrs, with the lights that shine out to sea. At the other end of the beach is the bar that was burnt down.

Joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login