Posted by jeff 
xmas
December 05, 2006 10:32PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO YOU ALL

jeff fourkas mad dogman
Re: xmas
December 05, 2006 11:09PM
Merry Christmas Jeff. We now have a place to rent for three years. Unfortunately we can only get over March for three weeks, then August til Dec next year, but worth it as the place we have rented is lovely. We may yet get to meet up ! Our new place is at Mola Kaliva. Happy New Year to you too.
December 06, 2006 08:47AM
Hey Jeff long time no speak
how r u?
im in the process of claiming back bank charges £2436 so its gonna go towards a Fourka Holiday fund for next summer ha ha!
Cant believe its nearly xmas... how quick has this year gone??!!
anyway Merry Xmas
take care xx
December 06, 2006 11:05PM
Hi Jane

glad you got fixed up with somewhere to stay

march no good as you know we can only get May off to get to fourka.

then if all goes well for rest of the year we are looking at 2008 before we can afford to go to greece again as my partner and i may get married but not sure yet if honeymoon will be in greece or Scotland.

sorry but where is Mola Kaliva lol.

well Jane my family wish you and yours ALL the very best for 2007

even if we dont cross paths we still got TINTERNET lol to chat on
please stay in touch and you hopefully can get TINTERNET up an running in greece

bye for now take care

jeff, kay and boyd
December 06, 2006 11:16PM
yasou Sara

Im ok at moment, but had a heart scare 2 months ago but was just me overdoing things and had to spend a few days in hospital, but all clear now, and getting ready for xmas and then its get passports for partner and our new son ready for May.

So are you moving to Greece or staying over here ???
we are having xmas at home this year as im fed up with travelling to other peoples places to spend xmas ...

but i got my Dad staying here New Year

anyway hope 2007 brings you peace and properity

HAPPY NEW YEAR

yamas

jeff kay & boyd
December 07, 2006 12:48PM
Hey Jeff,

No way sorry 2 hear that.... hope ur ok, jus take it easy an chill over xmas!!

im not sure if im movin 2 greece yet part of me wants to go and part doesn't, if i dont go then im gonna go part time at work and do some more hairdressing training coz i did it for a year and gave it up and its the biggest regret of my life so might start doin that again!

i still cant believe its nearly xmas... gonna put my tree up this wkend and get the rest of my pressies in a few wk, im spendin xmas with my boyfriend an mum n dad n hopefully goin away for new year.. not decided where to yet!!

Anyway take care of urself and if i dont speak to u b4 then have a good xmas and a better new year!!

Sara xx
December 07, 2006 03:02PM
Hi Sara

thanks for quick return on message

im doing ok just now and will certainly CHILL over xmas.

LOVL our trees been up and deccys too for nearly 3 weeks........women lol

hope all goes well for you in which ever path you choose smiling smiley

all the best

Jeff
December 08, 2006 11:29AM
Jeff, Mola Kaliva where is it !!! Go past Siviris, FOURKA, past turn down to Possidi and Kalandra and it is next village. About 2 miles away from Nea Skioni ! Tut tut Jeff. Well we are going August next year, but the folloiwng two years the plan is to go March til Dec, so we may get to meet then. All the best, sorry to hear about your health scare. Happens as you get older as I well know. My gall bladder problem was diagnosed in Halkidiki in our first year of living over there (after many trips to our local A and E with heart attack like pains which they promptly sent me home with indigestion tabs!). Only just caught in time in Greece, when I came back to UK and had to PAY for the op as they wouldnt take the word, reports and xray/scans into account from Greece, I would have had to go all through the long long process of consultant, report, waiting list etc. Anyway, it hadnt been working for two years approx, was full of stones and, ughhhhh, pus, and took twice as long to remove as should have done as it was about to burst. Funny that, two years eh. About the same amount of time I was being sent home with indigestion tabs in UK.!!!

Anyway lets look on the bright side now and look forward to our summer(s) in Halkidiki. We were quite devastated when we visited in November and saw the burnt down forest, very sad to see all that empty blackened space. Luckily not all over the peninsula, mostly between Nea Skioni and Hanioti, and Nea Skioni and just before Mola Kaliva the other side.

Happy Christmas.
December 09, 2006 01:00PM
yasou Jane

Are you sitting comfortably ?????

then ill begin.

uk hospitals HUH DONT EVEN GO THERE

as like you my departed wife was taken ill while in fourka.
diagnosed with MS, epilepsy, and a poor heart by a clinic in Seloniki
sent home after 2 months stuck in greece on her own.
taken by ambulance from Gatwick to our local hospital only to be assessed as having Munchhausen syndrome, and was sent to see a shrink who was madder than her lol
well jane you know the outcome so wont gabble on ..

as for Mola Kaliva dont forget i never moved out of Fourka while on holiday due to wifes illness.
it wasnt untill i laid her ashes up in the forest i was able to hire a car then see i bit more of Halkidiki smiling smiley only know Skioni cos i went through it 5 times looking for a market nr Potadia (he he he) i know wrong end of Halkidiki but we live n learn .
but hey i know where it is now thanks lol

my son needs treatment for a blocked tear duct .... will i be going to my local hospital .....
not on your life i booked him in at Queens Medical in NOTTS for his treatment

the hospitals in Greece are wierd but at least they get things done and give you satisfaction at the end of treatment .

RANT OVER

merry xmas and great new year

kalispera JEFF
December 10, 2006 05:06PM
Kali spera Jeff

Potadia near Skioni, hehe. Oh well now you know where it is. Sorry didnt realise you were sort of confined to Fourka.

Well we are in Derbyshire, but I am not sure I can rely on our NHS, in fact I think I know I cant after my experiences. Hope you go on OK in Notts, dont know much about it there even though not far from us.

Have a great Christmas, hope you get to Halk next year or the following. Will follow the forum to see where you are !

Bye for now
Jane
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login