hanioti or pefkhori help please!!!!

Posted by laingy 
November 21, 2006 10:34PM
hi all,having booked with thomas cook for the angelo apts in hanioti 6 months ago, they have just wrote to me to advise that they have pulled out of angelo apts but have offered the loli village instead in pefkhori. i would like a bit of advise as i am disappointed as we were both really looking forward to going to hanioti.were due to travel 10th may 2007 but what do i do,do i accept there transfer or ask for something else.have heard really good reports on both resorts?

cheers laingy
Re: hanioti or pefkhori help please!!!!
November 22, 2006 11:57AM
hi all,having booked with thomas cook for the angelo apts in hanioti 6 months ago, they have just wrote to me to advise that they have pulled out of angelo apts but have offered the loli village instead in pefkhori. i would like a bit of advise as i am disappointed as we were both really looking forward to going to hanioti.were due to travel 10th may 2007 but what do i do,do i accept there transfer or ask for something else.have heard really good reports on both resorts?

hi there

2 questions here

1 do you really want to go to Pefkhori instead of Hanioti????

2 Will you get charged extra for Loli village as it is a better class accomodation if you agree to go there.????

answer to both
If you dont want either STICK to your guns and get thomas cook to find somewhere else in Hanioti for you

beginning of May might be a bit quite as its just the beginning of the season there
but which ever you choose ENJOY and have a great holiday

Kalimera JEFF
November 22, 2006 04:41PM
thanks for your reply.
your right do i really want to go to pefkohori.not really.but the loli village was coming out at the same price even on internet as what we paid.wether it a better class i dont no.looks better.anyhow phoned t.cook tonight they give me another option for the week later 17 th may which comes out cheaper than 10th may for the naisis apts beachfront in hanioti better class than angelo apts for £10 more.plus hopefully week later the wether may be a bit better and maybe not quiet as quite but hopefully out of the 2 resorts we have picked the better hanioti.what do you think?
thanks again for your help.
laingy
November 22, 2006 06:23PM
Have never stayed inHanioti, but did live over there for three summers 1999-2001 and been every year for hols since. So I would say that if it is better class than Angelo it must be OK especially as Hanioti will be fairly quiet mid May. Having said that it may be quite quiet, I am sure you will enjoy it and there will be less hassle for beach beds etc. The weather in May is unreliable, but having said that we never had any really bad weather the three years we were there and we arrived in April each year. Just remember it is slightly cooler at night until about mid June, and the sea can be pretty cold until June.

I am sure you will enjoy wherever you stay and personally I would choose Hanioti over Pefkohori especially out of high season.

Hope that helps you decide a bit.
November 22, 2006 08:04PM
o jane dont no what to do now.my feelings tell me hanioti but the ioli village looks lovely and its only 5mins away from hanioti i been told.also been offered in hanioti the niriides apartments but cant seem to find any info on them its 3 star but t.cook had no info on there website.forums i have read seem to say that pefkohori is as lively or as quiet as hanioti on par,but then you must no more.
will probably sleep on it and decide tomorrow.

cheers
karen
November 23, 2006 01:39PM
another poss maybe to request a full refund of deposits paid...then rebook with thomson or kosmar who both feature the 'angelo apts' in summer 2007...
November 23, 2006 01:46PM
forgot to say 'niriides apts' nice accm with 'first choice hols'
November 23, 2006 06:35PM
thanks to you all for the info given,have checked them out and decided to stay with ioli village,think we getting the better deal.however will probably go into hanioti several times.
cheers again
karen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login