Accomadation in December

Accomadation in December

Posted by spoony 
Accomadation in December
November 02, 2006 11:47AM
I'm coming to Halkidiki in December and need some hotels that are open ,I will be going to Nikiti and then over to Kassandra, can anybody help.
Re: Accomadation in December
November 03, 2006 05:00PM
I think you will be lucky to find anwhere in Nikiti or Kassandra as they all shut in the winter months. Same applies to this website really, there are not a lot of readers and postings during the winter months, not until we all start looking forward to our summer in Halkidki!

There may be some apartments where people actually live there and dont just move there for the summer months. You would just have to drive around and see what you could find. I seem to remember seeing a house on the road into Kallithea that advertised open summer and winter, but cannot remember the name.

We are going December too but we are staying with our Greek friends. The alternative is to stay in a Thessaloniki hotel and drive to Nikiti and Kassandra.

Good luck anyway, I hope you find something.

November 03, 2006 07:08PM
Hi,

Try Hotel Marina in Nikiti (www.halkidiki.com/marina)

" The business operates all year round as all rooms have central heating."

As for Kassandra try Big Blue Studios (www.halkidiki.com/big-blue/)

Hope this helps

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
November 04, 2006 09:35AM
Nikos, that is great news if we ever have problems finding somewhere out of season. Thanks for the info, will keep this for future use just in case.
November 25, 2006 12:54PM
Hi Nikos

We are also going out in December. Where is Nikiti?

Thanks

Kim
November 25, 2006 05:42PM
Kim,

Nikiti is in Sithonia (second peninsula).
You may also try Oceania Club (www.oceania.gr). I believe that they also operate during winter time

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
November 28, 2006 04:30PM
Just got back from Halkidiki. There are a few places open, Kriopigi Beach Hotel and Blue Bay on Kassandra, also Hotel Petra which is very near to Afitos.

Few bars open in Pefkohori, Taverna Villa Stassa open in Loutra weekends. Other giros places open.

Weather was glorious, about 20 deg C average and sunny apart from first wet day. Loved it, very quiet and different to the business of summer.

Also found a great house to rent for three years, so well worth the trip.
November 28, 2006 06:55PM
Also this one (Milos apartments in Athitos)
www.halkidiki.com/milos/index.htm

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login