off to fourka

off to fourka

Posted by Maz 
Maz
Re: off to fourka
October 05, 2006 07:23AM
Hi sara

Just back from fourka and you were right we had a great chilled out time. My missus loved it, it was just what we needed. The place was really quiet and apart from the first two days of heavy storms and floods the weather was great

We ate in the viktoria and had a couple of meals and a few litres of wine with nikos at the bella venizia. I said hi to rigit for you and illios who works at jimmys. They both said hello and look forward to seeing you soon. I hope to back again maybe next year so you never know might bump into ya

Bye for now
maz
sara24
October 06, 2006 07:42AM
Hiya Maz,
sorry ive been ill for the past few days so not able to reply.
thanx for passing on my msgs!!
im glad u enjoyed it, i knew u would its a dead nice place & everyone is friendly, i will defo b goin back next year....... hopefully it will be 2 live out there for the summer!

speak soon
Sara xx
October 09, 2006 12:12PM
HIYA Sara

its fourkas one and only mad dog man smiling smiley here

i do hope all goes well for you and that you get settled in please stay in touch till you go and i hope one day to meet you in fourka .

im in Skegness by the way lol

hope to still hear from you during the winter months on the forum

yamas

Jeff
October 09, 2006 01:09PM
Yasoo Jeff
Course i will stay in touch wiv ya, ill prob come on here every day when im in work coz i get bored in between calls, so ill always be around!

I was ill last week full of a cold feelin loads better now but still got a sore throat.

Have u been up to anythin exitin?

we had a works doo on Friday and ive not been told any embarrasin storys yet so i think i was well behaved ha ha

Keep in touch and take care
Sara xx
October 09, 2006 08:36PM
hiya Sara

sorry to hear you been ill xxx

i also have problems with my kidneys and have just had a bad week here myself been on high anti-biotics to clear it im slowly getting there now ..sad smiley

im working at Kings Lynn speedway this saturday its our last match of the season then we have our dinner/dance Nov 18th cant drink anything as i live in the middle of nowhere so i have to drive myself to the do.

my ouzo stock is low and only one bottle of retsina left so roll on MAY smiling smiley

Kalinikta

JEFF
October 11, 2006 11:51AM
Hey maz,

Hope your well after your holidays?

Anyway Thor has returned from Fourka!! and what can i say about it?????

Thor arrived and fourka gets it's best storms for decades lol not saying i bring bad weather but you know exactly what i'm talking about don't you Maz you've seen it first hand Lol.

we had a @#$%& time in our first week the second was well how can i say it "crap" Thomsons should have told us it was the last 2 weeks of the season before booking it, 3 days before the end of our holiday it was a ghost town 98% of the restaurants and shops(not that we saw more than 4 anyway) were closed.

We met some really nice people out there and also a very strange woman from the west country she was strange but damn she could drink!!!!! Lol

Thor !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login