off to fourka

off to fourka

Posted by Maz 
Maz
off to fourka
September 24, 2006 06:48AM
done most of europe but never been to greece.from what ive read i'm really looking forward to a good chill out with good food and a few drinks. will i be dissapointed?
Re: off to fourka
September 24, 2006 09:18AM
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakis
The 'Akropolis' Restaurant, Kriopigi
www.kriopigi.net
Sara
September 24, 2006 11:19AM
Hiya Maz,
If u wanna chilled out holiday with nice food then u will like it there all the locals are really friendly aswell!
Best places to eat is the Bella Venizia in the square or the Viktoria which is on the way down to the square, the best & most liveliest bar is probably Jimmys bar!
When are u plannin on goin?
Sara xx
Maz
September 24, 2006 11:39AM
Hi sara
Tomorrow morning. Had a very busy summer working, so booked this last week just for a break.
since then when i've told people where i'm going they have said i'll love it
Thanks for the reply
Maz

By the way sakis see you in a couple of days. Is kriopigi far from fourka?
And is it worth us hiring a car for a few days
September 24, 2006 02:34PM
Hi Maz

Fourka is about 20 Km from Kriopigi at the east side of the Kassandra peninsular.
Please e-mail me at sales@kriopigi.net and I'll bring you the car at Fourka as is really worth hiring one for a few days .
Have a safe flight and a great holiday in Halkidiki.
lol.

Sakis
The 'Akropolis' Restaurant, Kriopigi
www.kriopigi.net

sara24
September 24, 2006 02:58PM
No probs Maz have a safe flight and hope u have a good holiday!!!!!
Say hello to everyone at jimmys bar for me and if u see a small greek lad on crutches (he's called riget) tell him Sara from manchester said hello ;o)
Cheers Sara x
Maz
September 24, 2006 03:55PM
Cheers both

I'll catch up with sakis in a couple of days and i'll contact you sara when i get back. I'll pass those messages on no problem

thanks again
Maz
unknown
September 29, 2006 10:39AM
just to let ya no sarah rega is actually albanian have known him a few years now not that it makes any difference just so you can make sure to say hi to the right person must ave been awful for rega on his crutches nrly all summer as he is usually so mobile but he was getting better every day when we just left
Sara24
September 29, 2006 11:42AM
Thanx 4 that, i knew he was albanian but i didnt think it made any difference so thats why i put greek ha ha, ive known him 4 a while myself and he knows my boyfriend, i jus wanted 2 say hi coz wen i left i didnt get chance 2 say bye 2 him an i felt dead bad wen i got back home!
Sara xx
dontmatta
September 30, 2006 07:05PM
Nice one sarah hope your move to fourka is very sucsessful next year .Who are you hoping to work for have you got any ideas yet.Didnt mean it funny bout rega just hoped your message wud get to the right person.
sara24
October 02, 2006 10:59AM
Hiya mate
its alrite i didnt take da msg the wrong anyway babe, im not sure yet ive not planned that far ahead jus gonna wait 2 see if i sell my house an then start makin my plans x
dontmatta
October 02, 2006 03:07PM
nice one sarah very big good luck hope all your plans go well coz u cudnt take urself of to a nicer place with nicer people as you already no.
Sara24
October 02, 2006 03:29PM
Cheers will let u know my plans as soon as i know anythin!! hope everythin works out ok im sick of workin in call centres ha ha x
dontmatta
October 02, 2006 04:12PM
nice one sarah and good on you for having the guts too make the break coz if you get too homesick i cant see it like you can always nip home but i cant see it you sound like a level headed gal who knows wat ya want you go for it
Sara24
October 02, 2006 06:42PM
where bouts in da uk r u? x
dontmatta
October 02, 2006 06:47PM
same as you sarah sunny manchesterx
Sara24
October 02, 2006 06:48PM
No way, wot part of manchester? i live in salford, am at work now tho in stretford right near united! x
dontmatta
October 02, 2006 06:53PM
i live in chadderton but was brought up nr where u work .well not far anyway sale i went to cecil avenue school in my school days
Sara24
October 02, 2006 06:55PM
sorry dont really know sale, only know washway road!
im finishin soon anyway so ill prob spk 2 u 2moz or sumthin, wots ur name anyway? x
dontmatta
October 02, 2006 07:21PM
the school i went to is just of washway rd actually sara will speak tommoz sara will tell you my name agen i dont like to put it on here. One thing i will say is we have some very common ground with the fourka thing lots of mates there gone there years all the usual nicetys thats why i wud 100percent say go for it next year and get ova there mate x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login