Does anyone need any photography?

Posted by Nic 
Nic
September 22, 2006 05:23PM
Hi,
Im English and currently live in Polygyros. I would very much like to promote the beautiful area of Halkidiki through my photography and wondered if anyone is in need of high quality photos to promote their apartments, hotels, bars, cafes etc. I know professional photographers charge the earth, but I don't! I'm just trying to establish myself and pay the rent!
I use a professional digital camera and can produce high quality photos' for print or web use. I have my own car and can travel anywhere in the area.
So if you need or know anyone that needs high quality shots at a fraction of the cost, please contact me.
You can see some of my pictures that I have posted on this sites Photo Albums www.halkidiki.com/photo-album/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=255

Thanks for your time,

Nic!

p.s. I also do logo design if anyone's interested!
Re: Does anyone need any photography?
September 22, 2006 07:11PM

Great idea Nic, could have done with you a while back to take pics of our house. Too late now. Just another idea though, I would have liked some blown up pictures of the scenery, mount olympus, sunrises that sort of thing, you may be able to sell them to hotels and tourists.
Nic
September 22, 2006 07:32PM
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually going to be investing in an A3 photo printer soon I hope, so I'll be able to print professionally up to A3 and I'm looking into setting up a website to sell online too.
I already have a website in the UK selling bathrooms, so if you know anyone that needs a shower...let me know.

Thanks again,

Nic!
September 22, 2006 08:51PM

Will keep you in mind for the shower, how good are you at wedding photos . There seems to be lots of people getting married out there, I think Libra organise the weddings. Have a chat to Vicky on this forum who has just married out there.
September 22, 2006 08:55PM

Not libra, its first choice.
Nic
September 22, 2006 08:59PM
Wedding photography....I've never tried it. I'm more of a landscape and architecture kinda person!
But, I'll try my hand at anything....

Thanks,

Nic
September 23, 2006 07:19AM
Nic,

please call me (23750 31185) or email me your phone number.

Thanks

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
January 22, 2007 10:43AM
hi i am geting married in kassandrea town hall in june this year and staying in oceania club resort..the wedding phtos are going to cost a fortune so was wondering if you could send me some pics of what you have done and maybe we could organise for you to do my photos..
kind regards
jayne
January 28, 2007 11:48AM
Hi Nic

I understand you take pictures of apartments etc; we have just bought a house in Hanioti & are setting up a website to rent it out & will need some internal pictures to go on there. Can you send me your email address?

Thanks

Kim
Nic
January 28, 2007 11:59AM
Hi,

Thanks for your message. You can email me at nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk

Please feel free to visit my website at www.@#$%&.com where you'll find lots of photographs from around Halkidiki and beyond!

Kind Regards,

Nic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login