Help needed on passports to halkidiki

Posted by K 
K
September 14, 2006 08:11PM
We are going to halkidiki in two weeks and we have just realised my fiance's passport runs out on feb 2007. I know that some countries you need to have a least 6 months left on your passport before you can travel. We have phoned the travel agent, air port and greek embassy (no answer) and no one knows so now we are abit worried.
Does anyone here know?

Thanks for any help

K
di james
Re: Help needed on passports to halkidiki
September 14, 2006 08:53PM
It only needs to have three months left on it.
brian o'rourke
September 14, 2006 09:26PM
no problem with passport..they do not have to have a 3 or 6 month validity...
September 15, 2006 06:27AM
I always thought you had to have 6 months left on it from the return date of your trip to allow for things like if you have an accident & end up in hospital or get arrested or something regardless of which country you're travelling to,you might just be ok seeing as you're going over in 2 weeks,i had to renew mine this year & it only took a short while to come back but not really worth the risk at such short notice!Don't worry i'm sure you'll be fine,i think your expirey date is the last thing they'll be looking at with all the other security checks they have to do now!x

smiling smiley
September 15, 2006 01:39PM
Hi K

My other halfs' passport expires on 24th Feb 2007 and we came back on Wednesday night, so it should be ok.

Shirley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login