Just Back from Hanioti

Just Back from Hanioti

Posted by Vicky 
Re: Just Back from Hanioti
September 29, 2006 09:47PM
I went to Hanioti once 1992 and keep going back . Halkidiki is a drug just one taste and you are hooked. How many people did you you meet there that have to go back? If you do not get the CALL then you do not have a heart. Back nexted year in the beerhouse and arond all around missing it already kalinikta.
October 01, 2006 04:30PM
Vicky,

Please could you email me the pics you have of Hanioti? My email address is rachael.b@blueyonder.co.uk

My partner and I have been twice in two years and love it. We haven't been this year but are planning to go back next year.

Thanks

Rachael :-)
gary birch
October 02, 2006 08:40AM
Rachael,
we got back last week and put our pictures on our website.
Feel free to have a look:
www.garyandmichellebirch.co.uk

Gary
a
October 02, 2006 11:20AM
vicky,would you be so kind to send me your photos from hanioti on this email?p.s.do you know something about the owner and the bar Long island,anything?
sian
October 02, 2006 12:29PM
Hi Gary

Its nice to see pictures of hanioti as it is at the moment, my family and i were out there when the fire broke out, we were staying in the Vicky apartments, it was a real shame our holiday was cut short, but we have booked to go back again next year and are really looking forward to it. looking at the photos were you staying at the Hilltops?

regards

Sian
January 08, 2007 07:04PM
Hi Sian, How did you find the apartments we are going there later this year. Cheers
January 08, 2007 09:31PM
Hi Elizabeth we have stayed at the Vicky for the last 4yrs and we loved them, we are going back again in August and we cannot wait. I go out with my mum and dad and have the two bedroom apartment which is great plenty of room. You will find that they are all helpful there, Pat, Michael, Audrey and Leo are the owners and we have become good friends over the years. Everyone we have met there go back year after year, nobody has got a bad word to say about it. What date are you going out??

I hope you have a fab time like we always have.

Take care sian
January 09, 2007 04:55PM
Hi, Sian we are going the 8th of october. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us. hope you enjoy August
January 09, 2007 06:52PM
im sure you will have a fab time at the Vicky, i hope the weather will be kind to you. there are some great places to eat in Hanioti, eridios is lovely we have been there every year and never had a bad meal, Pat or Audrey will give you directions its easy to find, they recommended it to us. We have also hired a car the last four years its easy to get around and some lovely places to see.

If you want me to email you any photos let me know.

Take care

Sian
January 09, 2007 08:57PM
Hi sian, I would really enjoy seeing your photos, i have sent you a PM. WHere do you hire your car from?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2007 08:57PM by Elizabeth.
August 20, 2007 03:42PM
hi vicky im geoff.my family and i are wanting to book to go to hanioti next aug.we like to have a laf and let our hear down but dont like larger louts is this the right place to go to?
geoff-linds

geoff hurst
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login