Sakis, please tell Morfy

Sakis, please tell Morfy

Posted by Jane 
Sakis, please tell Morfy
September 03, 2006 04:35PM
Sakis at Acropolis, please ask Morfy to text me. I seem to be unable to get hold of her lately, and if I text Sakis I never get a reply, so not sure if his number has changed. We phoned after the fire, twice and spoke with Morfy, but nothing heard for well over a week now. Thanks if you can help me. Jane and Martyn, we want to know family all OK
Re: Sakis, please tell Morfy
September 03, 2006 05:25PM
Is Morfy the BBC link person? I was interviewed along with my daughter and Bob and Adrew Clarke by Malcolm Brabant and someone I thought said her name was Mirf. They wee very professional and were having a busy week what with the stolen icon and the fire all over Kassandra. I'd guess they hadn't been so busy for a while in such a quiet area.

I'd guess the BBC have an office in Thessaloniki for the World Service and BBC World TV. They do in most large areas under the Newsgathering arm.

Graham

September 03, 2006 09:04PM
No, Morfy is my friend in Halkidiki and has nothing to do with BBC or reporting, she owns a Greek Coffee Shop.
September 04, 2006 10:21AM
Hi Jane
I've just seen your message.
I'll speak to her this afternoon when they open.
I can ensure you that they all are OK !!!
lol
Sakis
'The Akropolis' restaurant. Kriopigi

September 04, 2006 07:04PM
Thanks Sakis, Morfy phoned me tonight and I can now rest assured all is OK !

We are coming over in Nov for a few days, will you be around for car hire then or should we go with someone in Thessaloniki?

Cheers
Jane
September 06, 2006 06:06AM
Dear Jane
Could you please send private e-mail on sales@kriopigi.net with more details,(when ,where,how long etc) and I ''ll reply
Thanks in advance.
Sakis, Kriopigi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login