Pirate ship trip??

Pirate ship trip??

Posted by Sara 
Sara
Pirate ship trip??
September 01, 2006 10:03AM
Just wondered if anyone had any info on this..... where the boat departs from? how much it costs and if its good?
could someone pls let me know thanx
Sara xx
Re: Pirate ship trip??
September 01, 2006 10:59AM

Yes its agreat day out. Choose the trip with Cptain Michalis he's mad. There are some pics on the users photo album from Sakis, not sure of the cost but may be able to book it with one of the local trip companies, will be cheaper than with reps.
Sara
September 01, 2006 12:08PM
Cheers Joanne
i remember goin when i was younger but cant remember much about it and i was too young for the beach games, but when i go next week.... bring it on!! ha ha
Sara x
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 01, 2006 04:02PM
Sara pop into Panama car hire if your in Fourka and see Achilias he does bookings for trips

Have a great time

Jeff
jokent
September 04, 2006 01:33PM
We paid 42 euros fro the whole day with first choice. There was only 2 euro difference with the local agency. Be aware Michalis has been ill this year and hasn't been on the ship much. However, he does try and meet people when you get to the beach on sithonia. The ship was Maria ( named after his daughter apparently ) and departs on a sunday about 10 am from Paliouri ( Down from Chrousso Village )

Have a great time!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login