weather in September

weather in September

Posted by stuart 
stuart
weather in September
August 30, 2006 09:19AM
Hi,
Can anybody tell me what the weather is likley to be like the 3rd week in september in Hanoiti.

Many thanks

Stuart
Re: weather in September
August 30, 2006 11:27AM
Weather has been very unpredictable this year in Halkidiki but generally September is still lovely,nice enough to get a tan & still swim in the sea however it can get chillier in the evenings,not to the point of needing warm clothes just some shirts/tops with sleeves for going to eat out etc! & pack a brolly in case of showers,i was there in Oct last year & the weather was lovely but a little bit of rain & i'll be there last week in September too this year so i'm keeping my fingers crossed haha.I have worked over there too for a number of years & Sept has still been sunny & lovely so don't worry......just pack for all weathers!

smiling smiley
August 30, 2006 09:35PM
Does September still count as the high season. What i mean is will the water sports etc still be running, i am going on the 7th.
August 31, 2006 08:54AM

Yes the watersports will still be running. By the park on the beach near the Strand Hotel our good friend Aris is the big guy who kits you out with the lifejacket, he is a good freind say hello from John and Joanne. He speaks good English. Looks like a genie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login