Mosquito's??

Mosquito's??

Posted by sara 
sara
Mosquito's??
August 26, 2006 03:37PM
Hiya just wondered if someone can let me know which mosquito spray is best to use?
SARA XX
Re: Mosquito's??
August 26, 2006 05:33PM
citronella sprays, available locally are good. Best we found though was Johnsons OFF, also available locally in the supermarkets.

Nothing works 100%, they always manage to fine some minute little spot you didnt spray or oil though !
Sara
August 27, 2006 09:34AM
Thanks luv, i normally use autan (or how ever u spell it) but last time i used it i got bit about 27 times on my legs so i defo won't be using that when i go in september... i will try that johnsons OFF when i go, ive also got the mossie plugs for the room aswell!!
Sara x
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
August 27, 2006 10:36AM
Hi Sara
I use jonnos OFF its the No1 deterent and citinella candles when eating at appartment
I also use it back home while out fishing and it really does work even on those thunderflies we get in hot weather also horseflies hate it lol.

I use it ALL over after a shower in greece and have NEVER been bitten

and i keeps pesky flies at bay while out eating too.

regards Jeff

Sara
August 27, 2006 10:41AM
Hiya Jeff,
Thanks for that info, i will try and get some from the supermarket facing the Australia when i get there.
i never normally get bit but when we went in july i was terrorised by all the mosquito's ha ha so i wanna make sure this time that they don't get me!!
Sara xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login