any updat e??

any updat e??

Posted by viki 
viki
any updat e??
August 24, 2006 02:51PM
Hi guys, just after a new update.... please if people can be straigh I really would like to know how bad it is.

I am due to come out on thursday and am pregnant, i am told that the smoke could be bad...

Love and wishes with all. x

Mia
Re: any updat e??
August 24, 2006 05:24PM
God Viki u are obsessed wit bein pregnant every single msg ive seen that u wrote u always make a point of tellin people your pregnant
weirdo!!!
August 24, 2006 05:36PM

Bless you Viki can understand your concerns, ask your tour operator if the information on this site does'nt give you peace of mind.

There are plenty of local people with small children and they are still there.
viki
August 24, 2006 05:40PM
piss off you silly little bitch. If you knew anything you can do some serious damage to an unborn baby with smoke.... but you most prob do not have a clue.

So why dont you do something usefull and keep people updated with the issues in hand, like what is going on and anything positive!

viki
August 24, 2006 05:42PM
thank you joanne, at least someone understands my concerns and the concerns of many other people who are pregnant off on holiday.

I am sure all will be fine!!

Thanks once again

Vik
viki
August 24, 2006 05:44PM
what is your problem... i am concerned and worried and all you can say is that i am weird many people on here are worried not just about themselves but also the many people out in greece doing a great job and the people unfortunate to loose there homes....

You really are a silly little girl.. like i said do something useful and if you going to be abnoxious leave this forum for people wih news and information.
August 24, 2006 05:47PM

Hope that was'nt aimed at me Viki I was trying to be helpful, and I do know the damage it can cause I have three children and four grandchildren.................................Not an old Granny by the way for anybody else thats reading this lol
Mia
August 24, 2006 05:49PM
yes an i no about people who have lost there homes my gran is one of them so dont patronize me, and why don't you ask your boyfriend who i am because he definately knows me!!
stella
August 24, 2006 05:50PM
Or im sure no-one thinks ur an old granny joanne ha ha x
viki
August 24, 2006 05:51PM
joanne, no that really wasnt aimed at you but someone who has said i am a weirdo for having concerns.

Many thanks for your kind words and hopefully my trip will be fine and i willl also fall in love with the area, as so many have already told me good things!!

Thanks you once again
August 24, 2006 05:58PM

No problem Viki. Who is this Mia..................who IS she
Mia
August 24, 2006 06:00PM
Who is she... who is she...? where did you find her?? ha ha

like i said her boyfriend knows who i am!!
viki
August 24, 2006 06:08PM
I really do not know who she is, but if she did know anything.... iIam a little bit older then to be having a boyfriend!!! lol

Buy hey, the mystery of the silly, messed up, little girl called Mia goes on.........
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login