Re: Chrousso Village - transfer - toilet stop

Posted by geoff wilkinson 
geoff wilkinson
August 14, 2006 03:06PM
Hi all ,

Just reading through the messages I see that the transfer sounds like its closer to 21/2 hours rather than 1 1/2 I had been told. Do you know if they make a toilet stop on route?

Cheers Geoff
August 14, 2006 03:56PM
Hi Geoff

I have made the trip several times and even with several drop offs, it's never been more than 2 hours.

Regards

Shirley
August 14, 2006 03:57PM
Oh, mind you, that was to Hanioti.....
di james
August 14, 2006 07:55PM
The journey time to chrousso as stated in the brochure was 2.5 hrs, however it took us less than 2 because we made no drop offs. They dont make a toilet stop, our little girl was desperate for the toilet, so they had to stop for her but she had to go at the side of ther road. So if you have got children insist they go to the toilet before you leave t5he airport.
di james
August 16, 2006 09:23PM
Just bringing us back were we belong
angela
August 19, 2006 06:23PM
Hi all, I just got back from Chrousso village on Thursday after a wonderful 15 day stay. Its actually only an hour away from Thessloniki airport as the hotel offers a straight forward pick up but it is extra. Its because first choice make stops on the way that it turns into 2.5 to 3 hours.

angela
di james
August 19, 2006 06:59PM
We travelled on the first choice coach from the airport to chrousso, it didnt take more than an hour and a half.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login