KRIOPIGI: LAST WEATHER FORECAST 11 AUG. - 15 AUG. !!

Posted by sakis 
August 11, 2006 09:20AM
Dear all,

I have been writing the weather forecast for a long time now and I hope it has been helpful to all those who read it. Unfortunately due to the troubles in Lebanon I will now not have enough time to devote to this. My time now is going to be spent trying to raise funds to send supplies to those poor innocents affected so badly by this unjust war. The children deserve better than they are getting and I for one know that I have the support of the majority of people passing through my business. I am sorry that this action will affect holidaymakers but my time will be better spent helping these people to survive a war that they didn’t ask for, is undeserved and unfair on everyone affected.

Today will be my last forecast until after this stupid war is over. Anyone that can help this cause by donating food or medical supplies, for example a bag of flour, a pack of spaghetti, rice, anything at all will be gratefully accepted at the Akropolis Restaurant in Kriopigi and passed on to the relief organizations in Thessaloniki as soon as possible.

HELP US. HELP THEM!!

Thank you ALL
Sakis Kriopigi

Here is the Last weather Forecast:

Friday, Aug 11
Partly sunny and nice High: 30° C RealFeel®: 31° C
Friday Night: Patchy clouds Low: 16° C RealFeel: 18° C
Saturday, Aug 12
Partly sunny High: 32° C RealFeel: 33° C
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy Low: 18° C RealFeel: 18° C
Sunday, Aug 13
Sunshine and patchy clouds High: 32° C RealFeel: 32° C
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy Low: 18° C RealFeel: 21° C
Monday, Aug 14
Sunny to partly cloudy and hot High: 35° C RealFeel: 37° C
Monday Night: Partly cloudy Low: 21° C RealFeel: 23° C
Tuesday, Aug 15
Partly sunny and very hot High: 36° C RealFeel: 35° C
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy Low: 20° C RealFeel: 21° C
di james
Re: KRIOPIGI: LAST WEATHER FORECAST 11 AUG. - 15 AUG. !!
August 11, 2006 11:05PM
Sakis, ypu are a good person keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login