Lesse Studios OR Naias Apartments - Anyone been to either?

Posted by rachael 
July 23, 2006 05:52PM
Hi All

Can anyone tell me if they have stayed, or know someone who has stayed at either the LESSE STUDIOS or the NAIAS APARTMENTS in Hanioti? We have been to Hanioti twice and love it so much we are going next year. First time we stayed at Halkidiki Palace and then second time at Cleopatra Studios - would recommend both but we want to try different apartments. We like to go SC. I have been on the First Choice website and both Lesse Studios and Naias Apartments seem OK but would love to hear from anyone who has been to either, or both.

Please let me know if you can advise...

Thanks a lot.

Rachael :-)

Laura
Re: Lesse Studios OR Naias Apartments - Anyone been to either?
July 24, 2006 03:07PM
hiya im going to lesse studios on 27th july 06. Its ment to be lovely, check out their website www.lesse.gr anastacia who i think owns lesse studios is really helpful if you want to ask her any questions.
July 24, 2006 03:12PM

What flight are you on we are with BA and arrive 1.10 pm in thessalonika. We are staying at our house...............we are going home yay cant wait
Manc lass
July 25, 2006 10:41AM
The Lesse is lovely me and my family have stayed there twice , once this year and once in 2005.
The buildings are attractive the pool area is nice to look at and there is no shortage of sunbeds.

The apartments are clean and spacious for studios, with a fridge,cooking facilities (who cooks on holiday) toaster and kettle.

You also get quite a spacious balcony or terrace.

The bathrooms are nicely decorated with a telephone type hairdryer so leave your hairdryer at home.

The wadrobes are spacious and there is plenty or drawers also and somewhere to put cases.

Theres even an iron and ironing board too.

The main square is the place to eat at night when the waterfountain is lit up and all the restaurants are too.

Recommend the Amethystos(off the square) and Gusto Italian restaurant excellent meals for excellent prices.

The Barbeque night at the Lesse hotel/studios is also a good night too.

We found stones bar/cafe the best for breakfast.

Also you might want to remove any noisy shoes when you come in late at night to avoid waking other guests as the floors are tiled.

If you go with first choice, I recommend the Pirate Ship day out, you can jup/dive off the plank when you stop near the beach.

You can read reviews of this hotel on holiday truths.com or holidaysuncovered.co.uk
July 25, 2006 04:06PM
We stayed in the Naias a couple of years ago and they were great, good sized rooms, very clean with all of the usual Greek accom kitchen gear!

Right next to the pebble beach, nice pool area including bar.
Laura
August 11, 2006 06:56PM
I have just came back from lesse studios and personally wouldn't recomend it.
August 12, 2006 08:12AM
Hi Laura

Can I ask why you wouldnt recommend Lesse Studios? Hope you had a lovely holiday.

Thanks
Rachael
August 12, 2006 01:40PM
The Naias is a very good hotel, right on the beach. This is thier web adrress [naiashotel.gr]
August 12, 2006 04:12PM
Hi. Thanks for the link, I have had a look and it seems very nice. I have enquired with regards to costs etc. I am trying to see if it is more cost effective to book accommodation, flights, transfers etc seperately, or if a package holiday is cheaper.
August 13, 2006 12:36PM
We book for Halkidiki independantly, find it a lot cheaper than tour companys. Flights cost between £120 - £200 each according to where you want to fly from, booking early seems to get best deals. Accomidation try alpharooms.com or Last Minute.com or direct with Hotels. also add £50 each way for a taxi well worth it if have used tour operatour transfers. Taxis will take 4 passengers and about 40-45 minutes to get there up to 2hrs on coach. best of luck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login