Niriides Apartments

Niriides Apartments

Posted by PhilCCFC 
Kevin Boardman
Re: Niriides Apartments
April 09, 2008 12:37PM
HI. WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO HANIOTI NOW FOR 10 YEARS AND THE 2 BEST PLACES THAT WE HAVE STAYED ARE THE NAIAS APTS AND THE RENAISSANCE HOTEL. REGARDS DENISE
April 13, 2008 11:07AM
hi kevin

are we related lol

my family came from Atherton Leigh and Bolton

i also have friends in Wigan

jeff boardman
Joanne C
July 01, 2008 08:15PM
Hi, am going to the nirrides apartments in august and just wondered what you thought of it when you went in May? thanks if you can.

Joanne
July 05, 2008 01:11PM
hello.
We have just returned from this accomadation after spending two weeks there,EXCELLENT+++++, THE VERY BEST PACKAGE HOLLIDAY ACCOMADITION WE HAVE EVER STAYED In.
Our ground floor accomadtion was very spacious with all mod cons, FREE ACONDITIONING ALL DAY/NIGHT, modern fridge ,toaster, kettle ironing board/iron,hairdryer.sat tv. telephone, all the cooking utensils you need, you can smell the cleanliness as you first enter the hotel, the rooms are cleaned daily, our towels were changed daily, and the bed at least twice a week if not more..
The family who own the otel are very friendly ,will do anything they can to make your stay enjoyable, the pool and pool area along with the gardens are kept immaculate.
They do the best english breakfast at the pool bar from 9-30 -12-30 for 5 euros ,orange juice, tea /coffee, bacon sausage 2 eggs tomatoes. mushrooms and a seperate basket containg toast butter, jams and honey.they continue to do light snacks./maeals untill bar closes and appeared very popular among all the other guests-i really dont think you will be dissapointed,.the hotel is about a 2 minute sroll from the main square.
i hpope you enjoy your stay as much as we enjoyed our i would happily reccomend to all family and friends and would happily return
Have a great time.[we came home thursday and had two brilliant weeks of red hot weather]
take care.
sherrilyn
July 05, 2008 06:05PM
Just back -great accomodation - fully equipped and large room (104) - handy ours being on ground floor (there is a lift) as we could come and go to our room easily from pool.
good english breakfast on offer 5 euro at pool bar - large bottles of water at bar 1 euro, beer 2.5 euro. Rooms cleaned every day with towells changed - free aircon that was a godsend at night. Nice pleasant staff / owners & really handy in centre of village but not noisy.
Steve & Sherrilyn
andy walvin
July 21, 2008 01:12PM
Hi we are due to stay at the Niridiis appatments in Aug, and wondered if anyone has any comments good or bad about them.
July 21, 2008 02:30PM
I hate to state the obvious but there are lots of comments about these apartments in this thread.....?
July 22, 2008 05:20AM
ANDY.
THE APPARTMENTS ARE EXCELLENT,FAMILY RUN TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED- ENJOY!!!!!!
Emma Mason
July 27, 2008 03:11PM
Hi, have just got back from these apartments in Hanioti (July 2008), have to say they were absolutely great, can't find fault with anything about them. I couldn't find much info about them before I went, and only a couple of tour operators seem to have them in their brochure's and I can't understand why, they are lovely. Modern, comfy and fantastic location. I travelled with my family and 2 children and they were perfect for us.
juliesrj
February 24, 2009 03:09PM
Can anyone tell me how far the beach is from the apartments? Thansmileys with beerks
February 24, 2009 03:16PM
Apartments are probably under ten minutes walk to the beach and 5 minutes to the square.
Halkidiki
Naias apartments, Hanioti
March 16, 2009 06:20PM
What did u think of Naias apartments?
denise boardman
May 25, 2009 03:51PM
helllo, i am sorry but you are not related to kevin as wer originally came from stretford in manchester and we have been living in grappenhall warrington since 1992.and yes we love it in hanioti halkidiki and are going again in august regards denise.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login