What is the Renaissance Hanioti resort like?

Posted by Laura 
Laura
July 15, 2006 07:56PM
Hi,

I have just booked 2 weeks in early September with my boyfriend to stay in Hanioti at the Renaissance Hanioti resort. I can't find that many reviews of this hotel, does anyone have any views on it?

Thanks.
chez
Re: What is the Renaissance Hanioti resort like?
July 15, 2006 10:07PM
hi me and my husband have just come back and although we never stayed at the renaissance we did a drop of there on our way to calypso which is just round the corner. The hotel looked very posh it had barriers on the gates and the reception looked lovely with glass windows that look out onto the pool. this hotel is only a 5mins walk to the square past the mini golf and calypso hotel. Hope you have a great holiday.
Laura
July 15, 2006 10:15PM
Thanks Chez, we are really looking forward to going after reading all the great reviews on Hanioti.

July 16, 2006 01:13AM
Magnificent. Asked for a look round last September and it was just beautiful.
Laura
July 16, 2006 10:37AM
Thanks Rosemary, I have only heard good things so far.

Has anyone else stayed here?
Nigel
July 17, 2006 03:23PM
Brilliant just got back, it has earnt its 4 stars, its clean, new and really peacefull around the pool. No England flags or chavs in sight. The staff are really helpfull and friendly. It is a stone throw from the beach and the main square which is lively on an evening. Enjoy
July 17, 2006 05:13PM
Glad that it sounds so nice! I'm staying there in August with my g/f, I'll let you know what it's like!
Laura
July 17, 2006 06:59PM
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your input, quick silly question do the bathrooms have a shower or a bath, in the description it said bath OR shower so just wondering if you could end up with a bath and no shower?

Can't wait to go, I have heard the breakfast is good too.

Thanks

Laura
leza
July 17, 2006 07:11PM
[www.renaissance-hanioti.gr]

try this looks gorgeous
Nigel
July 18, 2006 08:32AM
Hi Laura

We had a shower so not sure what the others have, one other point, if poss ask for a room over the pool and above the ground floor to enjoy the views as some seemed to be hidden in the bushes. The breakfast is very good and you can sit next to the pool, for a change though there is a bar called Stones just through the other side of the square past the playground which does a really nice full english and further past that is a beach bar where the trendy Greeks go, you can get the sun beds, a drink and chill to the music

Damn wish I was back

Laura
July 24, 2006 06:38PM
Hi,

Has anyone else stayed at this hotel yet?

Thanks

Laura.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login