a.t.m.s

a.t.m.s

Posted by diane 
diane
a.t.m.s
July 12, 2006 10:57PM
can any one tell me if there are any atm machines in pefkohori.
thanx.
as i am going in 6 weeks time
Re: a.t.m.s
July 13, 2006 08:20AM
There are two atms in pefkohori, one at a garage/petrol station and one in one of the big hotels at other side of pefkohori..

All i will say is dont rely on them too much they are regularly out of money.. so u can check balance etc but not withdraw cash, as i found out when i was there a couple of weeks ago
DaveS
July 13, 2006 09:24AM
Where is the one in the hotel?
July 13, 2006 09:30AM
hello diane
if you find the atms are not working in pefkohori, there are several in the next village of hanioti, one located at the big supermarket on the main road into the village from pefkohori, one round the corner from the main bus stop ,near the taxi rank, and one in the square near the supermarket and moped hire, they are usually in operation 99% of the time, if you use the one in the square-pop in and see our greek friends at the central cafe-excellent coffeee, english breakfasts and meals, they will make you most welcome.
dont worry about the atms we have been going to hanioti for 16 years and have never been let down yet.hope you enjoy your break. best wishes. sherrilyn. steve.
July 13, 2006 04:03PM
When i was in halkidiki (came home week ago today) machines in hanioti and pefkohori werent dispensing cash

spent more on taxis finding cash machines was a nightmare
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login