Beaches on Kassandra

Beaches on Kassandra

Posted by Stewart 
Beaches on Kassandra
July 12, 2006 07:04PM
Hi
Staying at the Lesse Hotel in September and wondered if anybody can advise on remate beaches.The beach at Hanioti sounds very nice but we are looking for a bit more seclusion.
(we are hiring a car so travel is not a problem)
Thanks
Re: Beaches on Kassandra
July 13, 2006 08:33AM

Hi Stewart

there are lots of secluded areas. Cant recommend anywhere in particular, so it will be just a case of turning off the road wherever possible. But the whole peninsular is about as big as the Isle of Wight so wont be too difficult.
vm
July 13, 2006 10:00AM
Hi Stewart,
here is my advise:
as you'll have a car there, do the following:
you pass pefkohori heading south, you drive up hill until you reach paliouri village.
as you enter in paliouri try making a hard left and head to a place named Cape Paliouri.
Not too many people (I mean foreigners) know about it and is an exceptional place.
You should drive all the way and do not feel lost if the road will stop being paved.
Just keep driving and at the end you will find a beautiful place with the church of Agios Demetrios if I'm not mistaken.
The small church is right on the shore and is quite a view from there. And as I said, not too many people....
cheers
July 13, 2006 01:40PM

Spot on vm

have been there once. Your right no tourists there, out of the way and unspoilt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login