nervous

nervous

Posted by sandra 
sandra
nervous
July 05, 2006 09:51PM
hi all
am a single woman comin to greece on my own for my 1`st ever holiday abroad bit nervous as to weather i will be all alone at the bars ... or is everyone really friendly there ... stayin in kriopigi no am inbetween to liveluer places so shall be doin alot of walkin... dont wanna end up lookin like some sad 42year old on her own
sakiss
Re: nervous
July 06, 2006 09:11AM
Hi Sandra

Alexander the Great told me that he is waiting for you in the 'AKROPOLIS' at Kriopigi.
lol
Sakis
July 06, 2006 01:39PM
Do not worry,all people have been friendly,wherever Iv'e travellled in Greece,Relax and enjoy your time there smiling smiley
vm
July 06, 2006 01:42PM
relax sandra.
loosen up a bit
people are much nicer than in 90% of other european holiday destination
how is that for a start?
refreshing?
you bet.
Roy
July 06, 2006 02:22PM
Hi Sandra
At 42 you cannot be sad or old.
You will have a good time.As in most places one ot two may try it on if you are by yourself but most will be ok..
Have you thought about giving diving a try.You will be able to meet others on holiday at the same time
sandra
July 06, 2006 05:02PM
wow thanks for the confidence boost not so woried bout goin now really lookin forward to it.....
July 06, 2006 05:43PM
Sandra you'll love it & Kriopigi is perfect for you,for the past 9 years(with the exception of my last holiday)i've always gone there on my own,i used to work there so have good friends there now but remember they were all strangers once!People are friendly & no doubt guys will try it on if they see you on your own but just be straight with them if you don't want the attention.Definately visit Sakis & the family at Akropolis & Debbie,Ant & Jamie will make you very welcome at Casablanca bar(just tell them Kerry sent you)Oh & you definately won't look sad or old because you're not!!!!!Have met quite a few other single travellers in my time over there so you'll make friends really easily but you have the option of privacy if that's what you prefer!When do you go & where are you staying?If you need any more advice on things to do & places to go then feel free to mail me either via private message on here or my addy is kerrylloyd21@hotmail.com.Have a great time

smiling smiley
sakiss
July 06, 2006 06:18PM
I totaly agree with Kerry !! mmmm
lol

ps
Kerry did you download the song!!!
We miss you and Jason already !!!.
Sakis and the rest of the 'AKROPOLIS' team.
July 07, 2006 06:50AM
Sakis
Yes i did download the song thanks,Jason nearly wet his little pink gay pants with excitement haha!We're missing you lot too xxx

smiling smiley
July 07, 2006 06:23PM
Hi Sandra, we are just back from Greece and our good friends there own the Sweet Coffee Shop in Kriopigi. Give it a try, it is a taste of the real Greece and is frequented by a lot of Greek and tourists in the know. You will be made to feel most welcome by Morfy and Sakis. Say hello again from Jane and Martyn please!

I think you have picked a good place to go alone, it is very friendly around Kriopigi. We are old Halkidiki hands of 30 years, so we have grown old with the place too !!

Have a great time

Jane
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login