Hanioty bay resort

Hanioty bay resort

Posted by Dessi 
Dessi
Hanioty bay resort
June 20, 2006 09:00AM
hello,

I am about to book my vacation and I am wondering which hotel to chosose - Hanioty Bay resort or Portes Beach?
What would you advise me?

Thanks
j
Re: Hanioty bay resort
June 20, 2006 09:03AM
Portes Beach hotel is on a main road and is not in walking distance of any shops, bars etc. If you stay in Hanioti it is the busiest resort with something for all ages.
Dessi
June 20, 2006 11:51AM
Thanks, I also had that feeling from the info that Hanioti is the place. The only question that I have now is how good is Hanioti Bay resort (Strandvillage) - is it worth going there?
June 20, 2006 01:37PM
I was in Hanioti last week (returned home 18 / 06 ) visited the Hanioti Bay it has just had a major refitt. New reception area and some of the rooms have had a total makeover. It looks very well done. It is now run buy a very nice Russian manager, the people staying there are almost all Russian.
Sheila
June 21, 2006 09:36PM
Are there are any of the old staff there .. I assume from the thread it was the Strand Village!
sammi
June 23, 2006 01:12PM
vlassis is still there and chris on reception and the older christos erm yannis leo and rolando have all gonesad smileysad smiley
June 23, 2006 03:42PM
Disregard my posting got mixed up with Hanioti beach hotel, Gregory is there he used to be at the Strand Village. (too much sun )
visitor
August 25, 2006 08:50AM
Hi

I just booked my famili vacation in Hanioty bay, but I am afraid about what is the situation there after the fire. Is there any problems? IS there any fire damages?

Thanking you in advance for answer!
Hani
June 11, 2008 07:43AM
Dessi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks, I also had that feeling from the info that
> Hanioti is the place. The only question that I
> have now is how good is Hanioti Bay resort
> (Strandvillage) - is it worth going there?

Hello,
Both of these hotels are beautiful. Every year I work there, I am a student at Hotel-management school in czech republic.I was realy surprised, how nice Hanioty is. So make your choice how you want.I think you will like it everywhere. Have a nice vacations....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login