Hay fever and Greece

Hay fever and Greece

Posted by Emma Heath 
Emma Heath
Hay fever and Greece
June 08, 2006 10:00AM
Just a quick question -

Does anybody suffer from hay fever in greece??

Didnt know whether to pack some medication just in case as when i went to america i suffered really badly with it.

Cheers Emma
Re: Hay fever and Greece
June 11, 2006 01:41PM
My boyfriend has hayfever and we went to Zante last year, he took medication but he didn't need it very often. That said we spent most of our time on the coast so its not so bad there. We didn't spend any time inland where it would be worse. Also Halkidiki might be different. I'd definitely take your medication with you, it doesn't take up much room!
Re: Hay fever and Greece
June 12, 2006 06:20AM
hi,
have been going to hanioti for the last 15 years -covered all the summer months during this time and have never been troubled with the dreadfull symptoms[ have suffered for the last 30 something years with this complaint], i still take my tablets and sprays with me-but have never needed them untill back in the uk!!!!!!].- you always have the back up of the chemists who go out of there way to be helpfull.
if you visit the village of hanioti ,please try the central cafe in the square, fantastic english breakfasts[greace free!! and with hp brown sauce-friendly people who will always oblige, at night time there is a brillant indian restraunt called the maharanj, just up from the central cafe--super sized portions at a fraction of the cost in the uk, if you do call in please give thanasis and menia at the central our best wishes.
hope you enjoy your break, and you keep free from the dreaded hayfever!!!
safe flights and enjoy
kind regards sherrilyn steve grant cumbria uk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login