Kriopigi

Kriopigi

Posted by lynda 
lynda
Kriopigi
May 31, 2006 08:42AM
going in June, staying at alkion apartments, has anyone any info, need to know transfer time, beaches etc., places to eat and drink!!!
Re: Kriopigi
May 31, 2006 10:24AM
Kriopigi lovely,not too lively,transfer time anything between 1hr & 1 half hours depending on drop offs on the way.Hill down to the beach but there is a mini bus & a little train that will pick you up & take you down or walk down & get mini bus back up.Your hotel's very nice & has plenty of entertainment on but as it's part way down the hill i wouldn't recomend heels as all the bars & restaurants are up the hill along the road!Lovely beach when you get down there,main area is near a good beach bar but there are quieter little bits just a short walk away!Enough choice of bars & restaurants to not get bored & something that caters for all tastes i'm a bit biased though as i have good friends there so i'm obviously going to recommend them...Googlers bar,Casablanca bar & Akropolis restaurant(brilliant Greek night) & there is also a gorgeous crepe & coffee shop too that's well worth a visit.Up in the old village square there are a few traditional little tavernas too.Nightlife good if you just want to relax with a drink & a good choice of music,you don't say how old you are but if you want more clubby places then just hop in a taxi to Kalithea,ask for the Macedonia sun hotel & you'll be at the start of a strip of bars & clubs just before the main resort of Kalithea.When do you go?I'm there from the 13th June for 2 weeks.

smiling smiley
May 31, 2006 01:36PM
See previous post JUST BACK FROM KRIOPIGI, latest messages when someone asked about the Alkion.

It is a very nice friendly and clean hotel, lovely gardens and pool, lovely people.

For more see the previous post I refer to.

Enjoy

Jane
lynda
June 02, 2006 12:42PM
going on the 15th june for a week, really looking forward to it, havent told husband yet that we are going - nice surprise eh!!
June 02, 2006 05:41PM
Ahh lovely,wish someone would surprise me like that haha,i'll probably see you there then if you venture to Casablanca or Akropolis!x

smiling smiley
June 02, 2006 05:51PM
We go 15 June for three weeks, so try to call into the Sweet Coffee Shop owned by our good friends Morfy and Sakis. Great crepes, savoury and sweet, sandwiches, toasties, ice creams and chocolate sweets to die for, drinks, teas, coffees etc etc etc, and very very friendly people.

I am sure you will like the Alkion, it is very nice and friendly and lovely setting with nice pool area. The only reason we are not staying there this time is that the air con doesnt get switched on til July, like a lot of the main hotels in Halkidiki, so we are staying at Siviris this time. But we will be in Kriopigi nearly every day due to strict instructions from Morfy and Sakis !!!

Enjoy your holiday, and what a great surprise for your hubby.

Jane
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login