Bubbles bar

Bubbles bar

Posted by Annie 
Annie
Bubbles bar
April 10, 2002 10:54AM
Can anyone tell me anything about the bubbles bar thats just outside Kallithea or anything about any of the guys that work there?
We are going later in the year and have heard that its not to be missed!
Rachel
Re: Bubbles bar
April 11, 2002 03:55PM
i used to work just up the road from bubbles bar its a well nice bar the guys that work there are all mad and fit its just next to a big club called privelage which is also worth a visit. careful tho coz both are quite pricey!
KERRY
March 12, 2003 04:36PM
Hi i know this is really late butjust wanted 2 say i hope u had a good holiday & made time 2 visit Bubbles!I've worked in Halkidiki a few times now(in Kriopigi )& love Bubbles sooooooooo much,the guys who own & work there are the best,didn't realise u could get so many hot horny fun loving guys in 1 place,i luv them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have very fond memories of me & my friend Cheryl crawling out of there at ridiculous times of the morning,hoping to fly over 4 a weekend this yr coz i'm getting withdrawal symptoms!
Esther
May 07, 2008 06:34PM
hi...
May 07, 2008 08:49PM
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esther
May 09, 2008 08:28PM
Hi Sakis,

You've been recently at Bubbles bar in Kallitthea?

Esther
May 09, 2008 09:00PM
-Last night !!!
-But I haven’t see you there !!
Going there tonight as well, after a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and busy day!!.

Yiammas
Sakis
Kriopigi
May 11, 2008 07:06PM
hello papa sakis

its gay jay hope u r well, me n kez r coming soon, by the way bublles bar is the best, i been bubbled, it kerry's fault, there's no place like it in the world.smiling smiley
esther
May 15, 2008 04:34PM
Well sakis,

I was in Kallithea from 30 april tillt 7th of may. And at that saterday I had a great night at Bubbles and after at ahoy bar.
I thouhgt I knew you. But I don't think so.

You live there?
Esther
Kezzybabes
May 26, 2008 09:03PM
Hiiiiiiiiiii ooh hello jay....fancy seeing you on here haha!Well not long now buddy n we'll be long islanding n bubbling our little hearts out for 2 weeks....hope they're ready for us.....WHO put those damn steps there????lol x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login