transfer time

transfer time

Posted by maza 
transfer time
May 25, 2006 12:36PM
hi could anyone tell me how long it will take from the airport to polichrono on the transfer coach. Some one has told me that it is quite along time and jjourney. We are travelling to polichrono to the halkidiki palace hotel we have never been before and wondered also if anyone can give us some information about the resort and our hotel.

Thanks
Re: transfer time
May 26, 2006 11:35AM
Tranfer time should be about 1 hour depending on where else has to be visited to drop guests. Think this hotel is a little out on its own but may be wrong. nice walks along beach road to Hanioti (25 mins) which I fell is better resort than Polychrono. Walked to pollchrono from Hanioti in May and enjoyed the older part with its small square. you will have a great time -
ME
May 26, 2006 03:29PM
it depends as there is different ways normally on the way there you go the long way but on the way back you go the short was so not sure
Roy
May 26, 2006 03:33PM
It will depend on how many other stops you have to make but 1hr 30mins -2hrs is a more realistic time for the journey
October 30, 2007 10:20AM
Hi.

Halkidiki Palace is a good hotel on the main drag between Polihrono & Hanioti, a very fast road, as itys straight for about 2 miles, and is seen,I`m sure, as a challenge to most Greeks, to see how fast they can go. Its a short walk up or down this road to the path`s to the beach, the hotel is run by the same guy that owns the Hilltop, in Hanioti, there`s a minibus service run by the hotel into Haniotiany time you want
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login