Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by dave 
dave
Re: Hanioti
June 12, 2006 08:48PM
me back from haniotti today, shit weather out there, was on tthe square every nightt at kelfos, check out the hott goblin for very nice food etc, english lad runnin it, very friendly service,
Novica
Hanioti night life
June 27, 2006 10:06AM

Hello, Does anyone know how is night life in Hanioti (party's, club's...)?

vm
Re: Hanioti night life
June 27, 2006 10:49AM
it's more than ok but still subject to time of arrival and departure.
should you go on the peak season than is plenty of entertainment.
tony
June 27, 2006 09:12PM

How expensive is it out in Hanioti?

I'm going to Hanioti for the first time and wondered if it's expensive no it's changed to the euro.
vm
June 28, 2006 05:42AM
tony, coming from England, makes Hanioti not expensive.
just to give some examples, dinner for 2 will be at around 30-35 euros, service included.
a bottle of one pint of beer is 3 euros, a cafe-frappe will be approx 2 euros, 1,5 liters of water is 1.5-2 euros. Any drinks in the pubs will be at a level of 4-5 euros.
Indeed, the euro came with some prices going up but as I say, when you pay so many pounds 350 day a year, 15 nice days in Hanioti will be considered cheap.
Just go tony and have fun in halkidiki!
dave
June 28, 2006 10:29PM
the prices in hanioti have doubled since september, 2euro for a game of pool on a dodgy old table is out of order man
John Theobald
May 28, 2009 11:33AM
I remember Cuckoo Club in '97 - great place! Shame it's gone. And Smiles bar near the square - is that place still around? Is the Kassandra Festival still going? Anyone got any nightlife recommendations for summer 2009?

Will be back in Hanioti in August for first time since '97, can't wait! Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login