just got back from fourka...<

Posted by Geoff 
Geoff
June 17, 2003 09:27AM
stayed at themelis apartments last week...weather was very very hot...110 degrees was the worst day,136 degrees on thursday...take no notice of internet weather boards..if anyone wants info on themelis or fourka or wants pictures...email me...
greenergrass43@hotmail.com
Jill
Re: just got back from fourka...<
June 18, 2003 12:28PM
Hi..

We are staying in the same apartments, but we are going in August (uh-oh weather will be worst!!) is there any chance you can send us pics of the apartments from a tourist point of view.. ??
You see all these ones in the brochures and then the actual thing never looks the same...
If you can you give us any scope on water sports, excursions etc that would be great...

Thanks

Jill
geoff
June 19, 2003 11:19AM
sent..
Matt
June 19, 2003 01:31PM
Hello,

Going to Themeilis Aprts in Fourka on 30th June 03.

How far is it from Hanioti? Are the apartments o.k? I don't expect anything flash, but I don't like dirty.

Is it lively or very quiet?

Finally how is the beach?

Thanks,

Matt.
geoff
June 19, 2003 06:54PM
sent...
Tinkerbelle
June 21, 2003 08:18PM
we're goin 2 fourka beach in 52 days!!! yay - not long (!) 11th of august sounds grrr8! how wud u rate it??? n e gud sites bout it plz??xxxx
sarah
June 22, 2003 02:49PM
please can you tell me any vital info about fourka beach/area, things maybe i will need to consider when i prepare for my holiday?
i am really excited as it sounds such a fantastic place! once again, please tellme of any info you feel is necessary (am 24 and am going in August 03 - wohooo!) x x x
liz
June 22, 2003 07:06PM
thanks for the report geoff im goin to same apartments in july
ashley x
June 29, 2003 07:33PM
hi...

am staying @ the Evridiki Hotel in august 03 and was just wondering if anybody out there has been and has any information / recommendations on the resort and area (fourka beach) am really looking forward to this holiday - it is well deserved!! - so would love to know what the vacation entails!! thankyou x x
Tracy Kerley
July 03, 2003 04:29PM
Hi I have just got back from Fourka on Monday and I had the best time ever. I went with a friend and we are aged 20 and 21. I loved it and can not wait to go back as we had so much fun.

The beach is really nice and they have sun beds & umbrellas which we were charged 2 euro's for 2 beds. It is sandy but the edge of the water is stoney so I would reccomendvtaking some shoes or old trainers to wear in the sea as it can be painful. Once you are in thou its is fantastic very warm too.

The night life is ok but it was just strating to get lively when we were there. There is a night club on the beach called "Babe Watch" which say's it all really but its a nice place and its right on the beach which is good. The other pubs & taverns like Jimmy's bar and Yiama's are great they stay open quite late and they have some very good coktails.

I hope you have a great time and send me an e-mail if you want anymore advice.

Have fun!!

Tracy x
ashley x
July 04, 2003 05:28PM
thank you very much!! i cant wait to go now! i will take into account these points - they are very useful ;o) so thank you once again very much x
Glynis
July 10, 2003 01:33PM
Tracy

You didn't tell us there was a nightclub on the beach!

I could have sent Damon there everynight.

Luv

Glynis
charlotte bradley
July 15, 2003 05:21PM
hi me and my boyfriend are going to the themelis studios on the 18th august for two weeks its are first holiday together as we are both only 17. is it noisy at the hotel from traffic?
what are the beaches like? are they realy shingle and busy?
where would you recommend to go to eat ?
and what on average do you spend on an evening out?
please help!
do you think we have picked a good resort?
how much are the safety deposit boxes?
thanks very much! could you also send us some pics please
xxxxxx
Abbie
July 17, 2003 06:09PM
Hi there Geoff,

my boyfriend and I are going to these apartments...would you recommend them? Is there a possibility you could send us some photos (even though you've sent them 3 times to other people already!). : )

Can you let us know of any good restaurants near the Themelis apartments?

Thanks!!

Abbie
Denise
July 18, 2003 07:36PM
Hi
We are going to Fourka next week and are staying at Themelis. Could you please let me know what the beach is like? I've read reports that it is not too clean, but they were from last year.

Also, are the apartments okay, can we get safety deposit boxes at the apartments.

Thanks
bern
July 22, 2003 03:29PM
Dear,Geoff,we are a party of three adults & three children going to fourka
in august would be grateful of any info or photos about this place please
FIONA WEEKES
February 07, 2004 02:13AM
lOVE TO SEE YOUR PICS, WERE GOING TO FOURKA HALKIDIKI ON THE 23RD OF JUNE, FOR 2 WEEKS WITH 2 KIDS, BEEN BROWSING THE INTERNET FOR PICTURES OF THE BEACH, DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING, AND COULD YOU POSSIBLY LET US KNOW HOW MUCH TAXI FARE IS,TO POSSIDI, PLEASE THANKYOU.
FI & G...& KIDS.
Natalie
Going on holiday !
April 18, 2006 01:23PM
Hi me n my bf are going to themelis studios on the 19th of june 2006 and just wondered n e 1 could tell me more bout the place and if n e 1 has n e photos they would they b able to send 2 me
Thanks
Nat
April 19, 2006 03:10PM
Hiya, i am a member of the halikidki forum and just seen you have just come back from there, we are going to hlikidki forka on 8th may for two weeks and staying in the Aristidis & Kanelis St/Apts , woundered if you can advise me on what there is to do there and send over any pictuers you have if you dont mind, also do you know much about how much diving out there would cost and car hire,? thank you for your time and help, sarah & clive

p.s what clubs/bars would you recommend, as what are the appartments like, sorry to ask so many questions just want to know what it is like, thanx

please email at BundSar@aol.com, thanx
Georgie Girl
Themelis Apartments
October 01, 2006 03:49PM
Denise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
> We are going to Fourka next week and are staying
> at Themelis. >
> Are the apartments okay, can we get safety
> deposit boxes at the apartments.
>
> Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login