Where is the best part of Halkidiki for a bit of life

Posted by Shell 
Shell
April 09, 2006 04:36PM
Hello all,

im goin to halkidiki in may for a holiday, i know where i will be staying is in the mid of nowhere and quiet. However i wanted to get a summer job in halkidiki and unsure where would be the best places to look

cheers
Shell
Phil Parkin
Re: Where is the best part of Halkidiki for a bit of life
April 09, 2006 07:06PM
Kalithea is the best place for night life 3 or 4 clubs Bubbles is the best but always a good night out.
Phil.
Shell
April 10, 2006 10:07AM
Thanks for that, ill keep than in mind!

shell
x
April 11, 2006 10:42AM
i would say that Hanioti is the best, i have been going there for 4 summers and lived there for a summer. i love it. cant wait to get back there. It is relaxed, nice places to eat and great cocktail bars and if you want something livlier just jump into a taxi and go to Kalithea. good open air clubs!
April 11, 2006 04:32PM
I still say the best places for a Brit to find work are Hanioti,Polichrono,Pefkohori,all very close to each other & have the largest ammount of British tourists!
Phil did you know Bubbles had been squished?????????They're re-doing it,hopefully it'll be up & running by the time i get there in June,can't wait to see it!

smiling smiley
Phil Parkin
April 11, 2006 04:48PM
Thanks Kerry I had no idea let's hope they are finished by the end of May otherwise it's going to be a quiet two week's, or will have to find another venue to abuse my body in.
Phil.
April 12, 2006 07:18PM
Haha i know.....me too,went into a right tizz when i heard the news,think i broke out in a cold sweat too hahahahaha!If you're home before 13th June or if you can find a puter over there then please post & let me know what it's like.....IF IT'S THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOh god it doesn't bear thinking about haha

smiling smiley
lee
bubbles
June 05, 2006 03:19PM
Bubbles,kalethea
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login