Message for Kerry

Message for Kerry

Posted by Debbie 
Debbie
Message for Kerry
April 07, 2006 08:08AM
Hi Kerry , hope you are ok, very sorry cant write as i have trouble with the laptop to send messages , but will let you know as soon as i am back on, we are all looking forward to see you this summer,poor jerry dont know whats hit him having these kittens around him hahaha,you know what i'm like couldnt leave them there,death by rubbish bin isnt a good way to go as you;ll remember .. love Debbie xx
Re: Message for Kerry
April 07, 2006 05:41PM
Hiya Debbie
Awwwwww poor kitties,least Jez has got some little playmates,hope you manage to keep them going,poor little things.Wondered where you'd got to,knew you were back.Take care & chat to you as soon as you're online again,need all the latest gossip,missing my fix haha.xxx

smiling smiley
debbie
April 08, 2006 08:32AM
Good morning Kerry, yes i'm back ok everything is well and will tell you all the news when i;m hooked up take care love Debbie x
debbie
HAPPY EASTER KERRY !
April 16, 2006 09:18AM
Hi Kerry , still cant get into msn box, or Yahoo something to do with the headers not matching?? so will have to wait until i get back on ,downstaires when the man do sort it all out hope you are ok Bubs opened last night thought you might like to know , and its looks very nice too.... Were opening in 2 weeks so you'll have a good few watering holes when you come . Kriopigi is starting to take place the shops are looking good the village has come to life. Have a very Happy Easter luv form Debs Ant Thanassi xxx
April 16, 2006 06:27PM
Awwwwwwwww & i'm not there for any of it,oh booooo hooooooooooo!
HAPPY EASTER & good look with the opening.Does Bubbs look very different?How are the boys?xxx

smiling smiley
debbie
April 17, 2006 07:43AM
Goodmoring, shame you arent here youve missed it, no just bigger and better sure youll love it, as the for the boys they are well .Got your message ok but cant send back on either will be moving down soon xxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login