Best places to look for work in Halkidiki

Shell
Best places to look for work in Halkidiki
April 05, 2006 05:13PM
Hi all,

I'm really keen so get a summer job this year. Im going to halkidiki for a holiday in may. As from the 29th i will be available to work and will need to sort out accommodation.

I will be staying the Sani Resort! My sister is getting married there, i shall only be there for a week as a hoilday so will not have too much time to look around as all my family will be there and of course the wedding its self.

Like i said - i will be staying at the sani resort but where should i look for work?

Kind Regards,
Shell

michelle_leeth@hotmail.com
Re: Best places to look for work in Halkidiki
April 06, 2006 09:52AM
You're quite a way out at Sani for looking for work,you really need to get further down the peninsula to Polichrono,Hanioti,Pefkohori area if you want a good chance of finding a summer job which will take time out of your holiday as you'll need to have a think about what sort of work you want to do & then it's a case of just asking around bars,shops,restaurants etc,also bear in mind that not a lot of jobs offer accom now either so it'll be a case of finding a job then trawling round looking for a room,there's plenty for rent & they'll usually do you a good deal if you're there for the season..You might get a few offers through this site but to be honest i'd try & get another holiday later in the year in one of the other resorts & sort something out for next year!Good luck & if you need any more advice or help then send me a private message or something,i have 6yrs experience of working in Halkidiki!

smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login