tripiti area?

tripiti area?

Posted by bebe beca 
tripiti area?
March 20, 2006 06:45PM
Hi! What do you know about the Tripiti area? There is not much on the Internet about it. We found a hotel there we are interested in, Alexandros Village.
Ca u help us?

Thanks!
Re: tripiti area?
March 21, 2006 03:26PM
Nobody knows...?
Jane
March 21, 2006 03:38PM
Sorry, I have no idea. If it is near Oureanapolis then you are quite isolated and peaceful as it is the third peninsula. Apart from that I dont know anything that can help you. Sorry.
March 21, 2006 03:43PM
Thank you, Jane!
But is is nice, the third peninsula?
March 21, 2006 03:46PM
Hi,

Tripiti is a small port a few kilometers before Ouranoupolis. From there small ferry boats connect the Island of Ammouliani with the mainland. I tnink that you hotel is located between Ouranoupolis and Tripiti (closer to Tripiti). The beaches in the area are fantastic and there are many places you can visit, like Ierissos & Nea Roda.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
March 21, 2006 03:51PM
Oh! Many thanks, Nikos!!!! The first good news about the area... Do you, by any chance, know anything about the Alexandros Village hotel?
Jane
March 21, 2006 03:59PM
Everywhere in Halkidiki is nice bebebeca !! So dont worry, it will be fine. Nikos mentioned Nea Roda. We went there once and it was very nice beach area. Have a great time.
March 21, 2006 09:25PM
Thank you!
March 24, 2006 04:35PM
I am waiting now the quotations from Alexandros Village hotel in Tripiti. We'll see. I still don't know if the hotel is as good as it seems to be. I don't know anyone who has been there before.
Fi
Alexandros Vilage Hotel
August 17, 2006 06:52PM
Hi Bebe Beca,

Did you go to the Alexandros Village hotel? We have just booked it, so I'm hoping it's as nice as it looks! Reserved a Junior Suite.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login